Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 23 images

Filthy mentally challenged, wannabe hard man and perennial thieving cünt Kevin MacGuire can’t appear in court due to being on his honeymoon

I hope Kevin and his sister will be very happy together

Times-Kevin-Maguire-IMG-4280.jpg

And As always, cheers Mark

Last edited:
" It's no coincidence that the Scottish fans that have the knives out for Clarke are the one's who support England when we play them!"

Gordon Ashley whom has been in the journalist's ventriloquist suitcase since the season finished waiting on anything to have a go at us even with this ridiculous comment!
:)):)):))

The police horse puncher can’t make court because of going on his honeymoon. I have never in all my life read such nonsense. WTF is going on in this country? Sorry silly question the answer is SNP. :mad: :mad:

" It's no coincidence that the Scottish fans that have the knives out for Clarke are the one's who support England when we play them!"

Gordon Ashley whom has been in the journalist's ventriloquist suitcase since the season finished waiting on anything to have a go at us even with this ridiculous comment!

What an utter bell end.

They just can’t restrain themselves from spewing their verbal skitters.

Whilst Gordon Ashley and the others that support Ireland when we play them we're overjoyed at developments.

Back