Thursdays bets

4/7 for us to win is too short in my opinion, very poor value in what will be a very difficult game, especially since legia will be happy with a draw so dont need to come out.

Conversely 7-1 for legia to win tonight is great value, if they were playing the mentally challenged i would be all over that.

Lets hope the bookie has called it right tonight.

4/7 for us to win is too short in my opinion, very poor value in what will be a very difficult game, especially since legia will be happy with a draw so dont need to come out.

Conversely 7-1 for legia to win tonight is great value, if they were playing the mentally challenged i would be all over that.

Think Legia to win is such long odds because a draw is good enough for them.

Gone daft and put on 14 game acca starting rangers wolves and Frankfurt tonight. If it comes in I think I'll take a year off

I think 4/7 is about right if not a bit generous. We’re shorter with many bookies and I reckon we win more than 66% of the time

Back