Ticket office opening hours?

Jimmy Mac

I’m trying to transfer a season ticket between family members and having no luck getting an email reply from the ticket office.
Anyone know if the TO at Ibrox is open on any non match days or are they only working online just now.

Comes up every week - if not every day mate.:)

Email only.

For your query, I'm sure I read that transfers of season tickets was suspended until after renewals. Can't find where I read it though.

Comes up every week - if not every day mate.:)

Email only.

For your query, I'm sure I read that transfers of season tickets was suspended until after renewals. Can't find where I read it though.
So I’ll need to pay for my Dads season ticket before transferring?

Email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk with the relevant details and include a phone number. I done this the week before Seville and received an email on my return advising the the ST had been transferred over
Sent another email to them mate thanks.
Did you pay for the original season ticket before transfer?
Only thing with this one is it’s not been paid yet and it’s an OAP ticket going to a full price one.

From the ST FAQs-
I wish to transfer ownership of my Season Ticket to another supporter, can I do this and if so how?

Requests for change of ownership should be submitted by email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket. The cost for changes of ownership and issuing a new smartcard is £20.

(Remember MyGers points are assigned to each supporter via their own individual Rangers number and are non transferable.)

Last edited:
Sent another email to them mate thanks.
Did you pay for the original season ticket before transfer?
Only thing with this one is it’s not been paid yet and it’s an OAP ticket going to a full price one.

Nope, I didn't renew the ST. I just emailed them advising I wanted to transfer it

Back