Ticket office - updating credit card details

I done it last night for mine took around a minute to do
I don’t have any card stored, which is a miracle given I paid for st Johnstone. Yet another shit show. Cheers anyway. Also says I’m not on CCSS.

Last edited:
Had one stored don't know if made it easier to do it but amended the CCCS 1st without any issue
Cheers. The fact that I don’t have a card on my account, yet they are able to debit my card tells me everything I need to know.

Improved website my arse. Same old crap.

Cheers. The fact that I don’t have a card on my account, yet they are able to debit my card tells me everything I need to know.

If you don't have a saved card then the club must be taking payments direct from your bank.

I would look into that mate. Could be linked to your season ticket payments.

Saved card and CCCS card are 2 separate things on the ticket site, it sounds like you might be looking at the saved card section rather than the CCCS payment method.

Anybody any idea what time ticket office opens wednesday?
From the email about Dundee ticket collection:

From email-

The Ticket Office will be open between 10am and 4pm on Tuesday 21 September and from 10am until Kick-Off on Wednesday 22 September. After this date, any remaining tickets will be made available for collection from Argyle House Reception until 5pm on Friday 24 September.

In order to collect your tickets, please bring your smartcard or personal ID.

It doesn't show you what card you have registered already.

On the MyGers site, select Amend CCCS from My Account at the top, if you scroll down the bottom, there's a drop down list...choose payment method....select credit/debit card and fill in the new card details.

Tell a lie....update payment details and it shows you the last 4 digit then add new card details.

From the email about Dundee ticket collection:

From email-

The Ticket Office will be open between 10am and 4pm on Tuesday 21 September and from 10am until Kick-Off on Wednesday 22 September. After this date, any remaining tickets will be made available for collection from Argyle House Reception until 5pm on Friday 24 September.

In order to collect your tickets, please bring your smartcard or personal ID.
Cheers mate

Back