Ticket office

NE Cornerbear

I've been unable to renew my ST on the new platform, is there any point in me going to the TO in person, will they take my payment? Don't want to take a day to go up there to wait in a queue to be told we can't renew here or take payment.

I've been unable to renew my ST on the new platform, is there any point in me going to the TO in person, will they take my payment? Don't want to take a day to go up there to wait in a queue to be told we can't renew here or take payment.
They’ll renew it for you.

Was there today (different issue for myself) and witnessed people renewing on the spot.

Renewed 2 season tickets today. Was a bit of a queue. Got there about 2.20 done for 3.20. The guy was great, had to set a new email for one. Sorted all cccs for both. Will be busy tomorrow I think

I have been trying to renew my daughters season ticket with no luck (no problem renewing my own). I think the problem is she no longer has an e mail address and when I use mine, they keep sending me round in circles. I think I am in danger of disappearing up my own arse. I have tried to reset my password and get a message saying they have sent a form to my e mail address. this is obviously going to the now defunct one. or to refer to the original e mail, which I did not receive.
I think the only way to sort this out is to actually speak to someone, but I can't travel over from Belfast at this time. Can someone either give me a telephone number or advise me what to do,
thanks

I have been trying to renew my daughters season ticket with no luck (no problem renewing my own). I think the problem is she no longer has an e mail address and when I use mine, they keep sending me round in circles. I think I am in danger of disappearing up my own arse. I have tried to reset my password and get a message saying they have sent a form to my e mail address. this is obviously going to the now defunct one. or to refer to the original e mail, which I did not receive.
I think the only way to sort this out is to actually speak to someone, but I can't travel over from Belfast at this time. Can someone either give me a telephone number or advise me what to do,
thanks
Add her to friends and family, then renew. My kids don't have an email, they are under mines. I renewed 5 at once. Under my account and selected all friends and family

Thanks to those who responded, went to the TO this morning, bit of a queue, but ticket renewed within 3 mins. Thanks to the TO staff, they looked undermanned, but were getting through the enquiries effectively.

Can't help but think they gave people far too little notice of this change-over, particularly people who don't live in Glasgow/Scotland. My brother here in N. Ireland is not online, he only received his renewal letter a week ago. He will be going on Sunday, but apparently the Ticket Centre is closed. Could they not open the Centre on Sunday?

Can't help but think they gave people far too little notice of this change-over, particularly people who don't live in Glasgow/Scotland. My brother here in N. Ireland is not online, he only received his renewal letter a week ago. He will be going on Sunday, but apparently the Ticket Centre is closed. Could they not open the Centre on Sunday?
sunday is match day, the TC will be open i would imagine

Ticket Centre should be open from 10000hrs to kick-off time on Sunday mate.

Back