Tickets For Roma vs Lazio In January

BoyInRoyalBlue

Does anyone know how I go about getting them?

Me and Missus going over to Florence that weekend to see her Grandparents so I am going to get a train into Rome on Sunday and hope to catch the Roma Lazio game, not sure how I go about getting tickets though, Have read a few things but nothing definite so far!

Any help would be appreciated.

That has just been announced, saw it on the Roma Facebook. I’m going to the Lazio home match v Verona in a few weeks and was going to put a post up myself nearer the time asking for advice on bars/football related museums/sites/shops. Hope you don’t mind me asking on here as anyone with knowledge is likely to read this and you may want the same info. Cheers.

That has just been announced, saw it on the Roma Facebook. I’m going to the Lazio home match v Verona in a few weeks and was going to put a post up myself nearer the time asking for advice on bars/football related museums/sites/shops. Hope you don’t mind me asking on here as anyone with knowledge is likely to read this and you may want the same info. Cheers.

Cheers mate, will login and buy just now !

Pretty decent for a game like that . Give us an update after u go

Will do, been to a lot of Italian games as it is an excuse to piss off fot most of a day when shes doing family things but never been to the derby and its the same weekend and 90mins in a train so why not!

Looking forward to it!

Back