Tifo info

These instructions will be too complicated for some fans. Hope I’m wrong though and the UB efforts are rewarded.
If fans can do up the Velcro on their shoes and make it safely to Ibrox then I reckon they’ll be fine

“As teams emerge from tunnel” are the key words.

Full participation from everyone. Encourage those around you if they don’t have a clue what’s happening.

Then get bibs on as the game starts.
Looking forward to this.

I fear, though, that the last bit there might be too complex for some of our fans. Some numpties will have them on the minute they get to their seats.

You joking?

Hold your foil up as teams emerge

After that, put your bib on

If anyones unable to follow those instructions then they’ve got no hope in life
He's right though. Some numpties will have the bibs on the minute they get to their seats. Mark my words. Hopefully others around them put them right.

Excited to see how the stadium looks as its basically a 90 minute display.

Although if Aberdeen score can see some bibs being ripped aff in rage. :D

He's right though. Some numpties will have the bibs on the minute they get to their seats. Mark my words. Hopefully others around them put them right.
Yes I’ll accept that, you’ll get some utter morons doing that.

Unsure if that will affect the foil display though? It’s not as if people don’t wear different colours jackets etc to games when there’s card displays

Think it’s more to stress the foil needs to be held up before the game only

Excellent effort from the UB
You’d like to think the club have helped fund this too

Looking forward to seeing it

Not sure on the bibs idea to be honest but I will join in, feel like being at festival with poncho on for the rain

But hats off to those who’ve set up the tifo, I did donate to the worthy cause for this!

(Maybe if it’s got moncler or stone island logo on more folk would be into the bibs:)lol

Not sure on the bibs idea to be honest but I will join in, and hats off to those who’ve set up the tifo, I did donate to the worthy cause for this!

(Maybe if it’s got moncler or stone island logo on more folk would be into the bibs:)lol
Bib displays are class in fairness but it requires 100% participation

The videos/pictures of it that will be captured during the game will be incredible. UB don’t get enough credit

Fans are quick to join pile ons when they do something questionable but it’s times like today that they won’t ever get enough credit. Good on them

Back