Tillman is a Player

Miles ahead of play too, Arfield and Jack at two points if they'd kept up with his thinking would've been in brilliant positions.

I think he's exactly the kind of player we need ,especially in these games against teams sitting deep.
Great touches, clever on the ball and willing to try something different.

So many attributes on show, but one of the most exciting was his ability to lay off the ball to release a runner.

Pler.

There was plenty of reason to be excited about him when it was just rumours. Bayern Munich are not playing you seven times if they don't rate you. Could have done better with his chance but besides that he was superb and gave the team something different.

His composure is brilliant for a boy so young. Watch him next time when the ball is on the way to him, scans around and behind him so pick which foot to go off of.

He will be a player for us this season.
Exactly this. Always looking for the one touch pass and its good to see he has a bit of dig about him to complement the clear technical attributes he has.

I won’t lie I was worried how he would adapt to Scottish football but what an introduction. Should have had a goal but his all round play and work ethic made up for that.

Keep it up!

He stayed on his feet about 3 times when being barged into.

I didn't know either how he would adapt (because I didn't know a lot about him), but I think he will be fine.

Back