Tillman - the No10 we have been needing?

For me he looks the real deal, but I'm worried about relying on him too heavily this season. It's his first real season in men's football and you can see him still fading out of matches at times.
I agree but I also think he will be much better once Kent, Alfie and probably Matondo are up to speed.
We still need a number 8 for me our midfielders are too ‘samey’

I really like the look of him. Only concern at the moment is that he completely falls out of games in the second half, which is understandable considering his lack of career starts to date.

Assuming we can improve his stamina, he’s shaping up to be a real star for us this season.

Thought he played very high yesterday, in a 2nd no.9 type.
Dropped deep a couple of times and really influenced.
Not sure if it was instructions, but for me he needed to drop deeper more often.
More minutes in the legs only a good thing, and yesterday & last week has introduced him to the leagues hammer-throwers.

Thought he was excellent although a bit raw but that will change with more games as will his match fitness.

I thought Matondo looked better when he was on as well, we need to give all these guys time to settle which will be impossible as we need to keep winning and every little mistake is met with groans and shouting and i’m as guilty as the next person for it, hope all of them knit as a team quickly

I think it’s pretty evident that Tillman possesses a level of ability and awareness that is different to most footballers.

He will be an important player this season.

Looks like he has some ideas in his game we've been lacking. Still I think he has to settle in and grow up into the idea that he's a first team player, not an academy player who's occationally taken into first team bench.
Seems like he's got all the abilities to be a Rangers great in Scottish Premiership and in Europe.

Back