Tim just threw an iron out of window at bears

Used to get things thrown out the high flats all the time. Police only interested in filming the reactions

It's the wee onevstoreyb4 in a block loons in the commune type building just before Craigton Roaf.

His lawyer, Timmy O’Fended has told the police that his client was merely trying to assist some Cockney Rangers supporters who he heard request this very item by song.

He was merely demonstrating how friendly and accommodating Scots’ folk are when posed with the question....

Any old iron?

“Sorry officer, I chucked it at Bernadette and missed. I wasnt aiming for huns, honest”

I agree with previous posters, stop the jokes, I was absolutely livid as I passed. He threw a bottle of something out which narrowly missed us, there were lots of kids walking by at the time. Had the iron hit anyone, it would have been catastrophic.

It’s attempted murder - be passed off as bantz

We had a rhat throwingempty Corona bottles ( new flats Somerville I think) at us after a tim game at Hampden. A couple of Scotland’s finest more knowledgeable nterested in telling a Bears to cool it than getting the cuńt that 5hrew the bottles.

Back