Tim Stanley of Daily Telegraph; Things that never happened No 265

Anyone remember that nutter that dressed his boxer dog up in a green and grey rag and was in the papers a few times playing the vicTim.

Weirdos, the lot of them.

Aye, both his dogs died "Completely coincidentally" at the same time so he could fire them on a lisbon lions shrine covered in the green and grey.

There was a great gif on here at the time.

Loonball.

6666682308350651669_100x100.PNG

Rearrange the following three words:
Him
Oot
Rippin

Wouldn't just be checking his hard drive.

Check his underwear drawer and his basement.

Aye, both his dogs died "Completely coincidentally" at the same time so he could fire them on a lisbon lions shrine covered in the green and grey.

Loonball.
Absolute roaster. Claimed the dog was subjected to sectarian abuse on a bus. Had a bucket list for the dog which included the dog visiting the Clutha pub. Was in the paper after claiming his sons ‘see you Jimmy’ hat got stolen.

Funny that, the one time he wears his tim shirt a Scottish person shouts at him in.

Almost as if that didny happen he wouldnt have been able to write some shite made up story....funny that

" I get a lot of abuse in the street, that isn't unusual if you are me"
Yes that's usually what happens to convicted sex offenders when the locals find out.

FFS even the dog isn't safe from the "cafflik" brain washing. Who the furk gets a priest to bless their dog..

I watched.a Spectator video on YouTube where he was a guest contributor. He was wearing a Celtic top on that.

He seems like a thoroughly odd fellow who certainly wouldn’t be welcomed by certain sections at Celtic Park given his political views.
He seems to equate being a Romanist with a concomitant affiliation to Celtic?

Come to think of it, he's actually right!

You are absolutely correct about this guy’s history and background. A bit like many in the current Conservative Party. Opportunistic. Changing to suit their career. Not to be trusted.

I didn't know he jumped the dyke when he was 23. I'd always thought he was a High Church Anglican. I didn't realise before Boris Johnson got married to his latest wife that he too was also of the same religious persuasion.

I didn't know he jumped the dyke when he was 23. I'd always thought he was a High Church Anglican. I didn't realise before Boris Johnson got married to his latest wife that he too was also of the same religious persuasion.
They don't realize that membership in the RC church is fundamentally incompatible with British Conservatism.

Or they don't care.

My dog has a saviour complex

I’ve been getting a lot of abuse in the street, which is not unusual if you’re me, but in recent days it has gotten a lot worse. It culminated in a man shouting at me in an impenetrable Scottish accent outside Victoria tube station. I couldn’t figure out why till I was standing in a fish and chip shop and an Irishman sidled up to me and whispered, “you’d get in a lot of trouble in parts of Belfast if you wore that t-shirt.” The penny dropped. I operate a laundry cycle, and this was the week to wear my Celtic football shirt.

Luckily I have my dog to protect me: now officially a Catholic dog after he was blessed by a priest. A few nights ago, I took him out for a late night wee and discovered a strange man lingering outside my house, in the bushes. Bert, who I’ve never seen so much as curl his lip at a human being, barked so wildly that I had to apologise to this likely burglar for disturbing his work. I was proud.
That must have been written when he was pished or on some other mind altering substance.Its clearly made up nonsense. It seems to be a trait amongst the mhanks constantly seeking sympathy for imagined wrongs.

Just opened this and read the OP and was assuming the rest of the pages were berating the OP for not seeing it is a bam up. But it isn't a bam up is it!? He's actually being serious? Surely to f*ck not...

The lying prick that wrote that was more than likely up at Dingwall joining in with their disgusting terrorist song book.

You just know it's lies when they say the Dublin deck chair appeared in the laundry ..that definitely didn't happen .

They don't realize that membership in the RC church is fundamentally incompatible with British Conservatism.

Or they don't care.
I think you are very wrong. Some of the most senior members of the current Conservative Party and members of Conservative Cabinets past and present were very devout Roman Catholics.

Tim Stanley is a staunch Unionist and speaks with an RP accent that's only slightly less plummy than Jacob Rees Mogg's. I wonder if he realises how badly both would go down in the Chamber of Secrets.

Why are they like this?
They try to outdo each other with ridiculous and outlandish claims then support these claims be it fiction, imagination or exaggeration and use as a tool of hate at who they see as a selective enemy to them in society!

The biggest believers amongst them being the dumb and dumbest following that lead as long as it triggers a reaction they will support as fact even if not but their self harming brainwashing eventually leads them to believe it is fact after awhile of self taught gibberish that comes across their path!

In a nutshell they are the nut!

To be fair, they have a dog that is a Saint that they don't like to talk about...

No wonder, leaving a dog to watch a baby so he could have a Knight out? Probably chose Stephen of Bourbon as his drink other than Buckfast of Coatbridge the snake!

Not only does he kill his honourable dog but throws it down a Well? Next day he went around looking for a new dog but there were no takers as all the dogs heard about Guinefort. Well that went Well now he can't get a babysitter!

My dog has a saviour complex

I’ve been getting a lot of abuse in the street, which is not unusual if you’re me, but in recent days it has gotten a lot worse. It culminated in a man shouting at me in an impenetrable Scottish accent outside Victoria tube station. I couldn’t figure out why till I was standing in a fish and chip shop and an Irishman sidled up to me and whispered, “you’d get in a lot of trouble in parts of Belfast if you wore that t-shirt.” The penny dropped. I operate a laundry cycle, and this was the week to wear my Celtic football shirt.

Luckily I have my dog to protect me: now officially a Catholic dog after he was blessed by a priest. A few nights ago, I took him out for a late night wee and discovered a strange man lingering outside my house, in the bushes. Bert, who I’ve never seen so much as curl his lip at a human being, barked so wildly that I had to apologise to this likely burglar for disturbing his work. I was proud.
What a weird thing to make up. But not surprising.

One of my favourite journalists. Knew he was an editor of the Catholic observer but didn't think he got involved in all that nonsense. The bit about his dog is bizarre.
Kafflic dog. Must make some kind of difference to them.

Hopefully the dirty beast took a few quid of this roaster to bless his wee dug.

Loonball.

that escalated quickly.

Back