Time for Eros Grezda to show us what he can do and nail down a place.

What's the story

He's been fit for a while now. Had minutes and games and I feel now is the time he needs to start delivering. Starting Sunday.

Comes with lots of fan fare. Good reputation over there and has shown small glimpses. Time has come to show us what he is capable of. Over to you Eros..

Provided he’s fit enough along with Barasic it’s time they were given a run of games together,no harm to young Middleton who’s time will surely come but Grezda does indeed come with a good reputation-time to start delivering please.

In context he's a worry and a puzzle for SG. There's no way SG bought him at 2.5M even with the injury and expected in a last ditch European tie to play Middleton and Arfield wide-it's not a flight of fancy for SG even though rotation is the latest buzz word on FF.

I think looking at him it is going to take months for him to adjust-whatever the reasons -and how a manager picks a player every week who isn't delivering is a paradox in itself.

In context he's a worry and a puzzle for SG. There's no way SG bought him at 2.5M even with the injury and expected in a last ditch European tie to play Middleton and Arfield wide-it's not a flight of fancy for SG even though rotation is the latest buzz word on FF.

I think looking at him it is going to take months for him to adjust-whatever the reasons -and how a manager picks a player every week who isn't delivering is a paradox in itself.

Absolutely. This guy was suppose to be a starter. And hopefully he still is.

Time for him to get a sustained run. I'd like to see him play Sunday and then easter road. 2 90 minutes.

Back