Timothy thinks he's going to outwit Dermot Desmond

Anything related to the Scum Reeks! GCC, The various ground sales GCC/Health Board, DDs various money laundering Banks, A Stadium that has a Dubious past on Safety Certificates, this is possibly just touching on it, and then their biggest Crime CBC Scandal. As a P.S. there’s something that was rumoured in the past, if my memory doesn’t fail me that part of start up funding came from a certain organisation that is very dangerous.

Last edited:
I remember going to America via Dublin and ended sitting next an Irish guy who was a retired Foreign office worker for the Irish government, we chatted and as usual football was brought up, he was a Sunderland supporter for some reason but definitely not a Celtic fan.
He then got talking about Dermot to which I said he must be a good businessman to have as much as he has to which his eyes rolled and laughed.

He told me that DD had a job in which he was given unlimited cash to buy paths through war torn countries for humanity reasons and deals with many warlords and other tribe leaders where he would pay them cash without receipts and he reckons millions were shifted to under mutual friends beds enabling him to invest with help to what he is today.

I do not know if a word the guy in a plane is true as until then I thought he had been a legit lucky cant.

Anything related to the Scum Reeks! GCC, The various ground sales GCC/Health Board, DDs various money laundering Banks, A Stadium that has a Dubious past on Safety Certificates, this is possibly just touching on it, and then their biggest Crime CBC Scandal. As a P.S. there’s something that was rumoured in the past, if my memory doesn’t fail me that part of start up funding came from a certain organisation that is very dangerous.
Don't forget the soft loans from the co op bank,the commonwealth games to pay for improvements to the stadium, list B building demolished.

I've said it a million times on here, DD makes the Mint look like mother Theresa.

Not sure you've reached for the best analogy immortal7: despite Murrays glaring faults.

Mother Theresa was a prune faced fascist who salted millions of charity dollars back to the Vatican during the Banco Ambrosino scandal, amongst other dodgy dealing. The fact that her name is still quoted to as a paragon of goodness and virtue is nauseating and hugely bogus.

All of the above though deserve a front seat at the hottest fire in hell imo.

Not sure you've reached for the best analogy immortal7: despite Murrays glaring faults.

Mother Theresa was a prune faced fascist who salted millions of charity dollars back to the Vatican during the Banco Ambrosino scandal, amongst other dodgy dealing. The fact that her name is still quoted to as a paragon of goodness and virtue is nauseating and hugely bogus.

Indeed @Jan Wyck , I've read 'The Missionary Position', more a turn of phrase than my opinion, her reputation in RC circles is much like DD's in Sellik, they all know, they just choose not to think about it. B-D

All of the above though deserve a front seat at the hottest fire in hell im

I don't know what one it was, but I think it was Christopher who wrote a book about the prune faced boot, telling us how she would rove around Calcutta, ignoring starving weans looking for a yahoo to feed.

That's a lot of ignoring starving weans if you ask me.

Well said is that you Hitch? :))

Well said is that you Hitch? :))

That I could possess a scintilla of his wit, intellect and lacerating prose when dissecting the flaws of the vain and the powerful. :(

Mainly my fault for this thread going off topic but "The Final Verdict" by Dr Aroup Chaterjee is a damning tome on the nasty nun.

Dermot is a c.unt and Timothy is shafted.

There! Back on topic.

That I could possess a scintilla of his wit, intellect and lacerating prose when dissecting the flaws of the vain and the powerful. :(

Mainly my fault for this thread going off topic but "The Final Verdict" by Dr Aroup Chaterjee is a damning tome on the nasty nun.

Dermot is a c.unt and Timothy is shafted.

There! Back on topic.
You also have to remember, the longer he is with them, he will forever be tainted by his association with a club who will be reviled the world over for deeds not to do with football.

I don't think this season is over, not by a long shot, but something is going hinky over there. I don't think he will keep throwing money at it. And the war chest is nowhere near what they would have you believe.

Simply, simply luveleh.

I've said it a million times on here, DD makes the Mint look like mother Theresa.
The only problem with that comment is that Mother Theresa has been shown to be a vile pig who exploited children, and caused them to suffer torture, in the name of God and her religion. (See such as Richard Dawking etc.).

But hmmm. I could accept the comparison with Murray in terms of how vile he is, right enough.

The only problem with that comment is that Mother Theresa has been shown to be a vile pig who exploited children, and caused them to suffer torture, in the name of God and her religion. (See such as Richard Dawking etc.).

But hmmm. I could accept the comparison with Murray in terms of how vile he is, right enough.
Just seen above posts.

Frankly, such corruption on a grand scale, makes the misdemeanors of, ahem, others, look like child's play,

You also have to remember, the longer he is with them, he will forever be tainted by his association with a club who will be reviled the world over for deeds not to do with football.

I don't think this season is over, not by a long shot, but something is going hinky over there. I don't think he will keep throwing money at it. And the war chest is nowhere near what they would have you believe.

Simply, simply luveleh.
Spot on, Wee Bud. DD has never committed a single altruistic act in his life. Every business venture is viewed through the prism of, “What’s in this for me?” and his control of this vile club has to be similarly viewed. As you say something hinky is going on and DD will be sure to look after himself first, his interests second and Celtic are the least of his concerns. This one is bubbling away nicely and has the potential for eruption later this year.

Back