Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

He was trying to claim Madden is a cheat as he missed a handball. I’m pointing out that’s nonsense as cheats don’t give penalties against the team they are meant to be cheating for.

Madden is just a crap ref.
Particularly bad, if the BT panel & 'Peter the ref' are correct in that Celtc's pk came via a close range shot hitting McGinn's hip then an arm that wasn't lifted. I accept he's not a cheat, BM. Just anxious to ensure his fat SFA fees. A conspicuous & regular lack of integrity.

This is why we need to stop making threads like these. Makes us look like idiots celebrating on the 69 minute mark. Let's beat them another 3 times and win our own games before celebrating them messing up
What makes someone look like an idiot is thinking fans posting on a messageboard is in anyway related to a result in a football match. Its absolutely bonkers

It was always going to happen. We are the only team that will stop these bastards

What makes someone look like an idiot is thinking fans posting on a messageboard is in anyway related to a result in a football match. Its absolutely bonkers

I’d like to think the lad isn’t suggesting that Rangers fans posting about it changes the result.

It just makes people look daft when we mock them early and they end up getting a result.

Why do people genuinely believe a thread on a Rangers message board, full of people from all corners of the world, will have an impact on a game of football between 22 eyebrows in the u-bend of humanity that is Leith?

Are you fücking mad?

I would never suggest we jinx it.

But we don’t half open ourselves to ridicule when Rangers fans are all over Twitter etc foaming over Celtic woes with 20+ mins to go and then the inevitable happens.

Back