Tinpot fans for a tinpot club

Il tell you what's tinpot hibs fans singing rangers and hampden don't go, we have won more trophies at hampden than they have in there existence.

In regards to that video nothing suprises me when it comes to the sheep the weirdest and worst support going

Il tell you what's tinpot hibs fans singing rangers and hampden don't go, we have won more trophies at hampden than they have in there existence.
It's just as bad if not worse.. the average age of hibs fans last night was about 15. And have turned into wee ira republican rats from what I hear.
I suppose its the only generation of hibs fans that will see a scottish cup victory though..

In regards to that video nothing suprises me when it comes to the sheep the weirdest and worst support going
I said in another thread, I was willing the UB’s to counter with “Hibees and Ibrox don’t go”.

It would have been the perfect shut the f uck up.

It's just as bad if not worse.. the average age of hibs fans last night was about 15. And have turned into wee ira republican rats from what I hear.
I suppose its the only generation of hibs fans that will see a scottish cup victory though..

they're Leith junkies
already been 2 generations since that cup win

Probably sound like a grumpy old man but I'd expect pitch invaders to get lifted by the cops. No love for either side but players should be protected.

Probably sound like a grumpy old man but I'd expect pitch invaders to get lifted by the cops. No love for either side but players should be protected.

Same here , where were the stewards or cops, not one in sight even when he headed back to where he started what if he had a knife and not a camera.

It’s a toss up between the sheep and Hibs fans for who is the most tinpot. Both a bunch of absolute weirdos.

Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen. All potentially big clubs who should be challenging for honours regularly. Instead they are all joke mobs with a collective support that accepts any old dross put in front of them so long as they get to hate Rangers on a club level and England on an international stage.

Back