Today’s matches

Adama Traore is garbage.

If he didn't cover himself in baby oil he wouldn't in football. It's the only thing that keeps him relevant.
He’s utter shite.

0 goals 0 assists this season. 2 goals and 2 assists last season.

Basically lives off a few runs a season where he ends up putting the ball into row z at the end of it.

He's been absolutely anonymous. Still a supreme scorer (when he gets a chance) but he's finished when it comes to dominating football matches.
It's more his complaining. Wolves player gets pushed, linesman points it out to the ref and he complains to the linesman :D

Semedo was good eh , I quite like Wolves tbh overplay the ball but decent to watch

Man Utd have many expensive players masquerading as superstars

Screen-Shot-2018-06-23-at-18.55.12.png

Has to be a Wolves fan helping run production of that game, never usually see as much of that as away fans at OT and seemed a few well placed mics

Great performance from Wolves who deserved the 3 points.
Man Utd are so far behind the top 3 it's frightening.

How long before the Man Utd fans get the sharks oot? That club is a shambles.

Enjoyable to see Wolves win.

Honestly can’t decide if Traore is a good player or not. Built like a tank and pace to burn, he’s fun to watch when he’s running with the ball. Surely a decent manager should be able to properly coach him and work on his end product. His stats should be so much better.

Aye ok then.
Hurting much pal?
Away and lie down
Hurting about what?

The only club in England I even half-care about is AFC Wimbledon, and that’s only because I have a small shareholding in them.

You’re a strange one.

Ralph Rangnick’s managerial career isn’t exactly trophy laden, overrated and hardly the man to turn Man United around. Talking a good game and being called the professor must have been enough to get him the job.

Back