Today’s Tifo

lJOEIZn.jpg

Who's the figure and what does he/it represent? Sorry, don't get it.
Still hurting and looking for something to blame loyal

It was an Iron Maiden inspired tifo. The skeleton is their mascot Eddie, and the lyrics seem to be from The Trooper?

“The bugle sounds as the charge begins”

In fact, playing that song might have actually given us a kick up the backside! Worth a listen, if you haven’t heard it.

Edit: Ever Ready beat me to it!

It was an Iron Maiden inspired tifo. The skeleton is their mascot Eddie, and the lyrics seem to be from The Trooper?

“The bugle sounds as the charge begins”

In fact, playing that song might have actually given us a kick up the backside! Worth a listen, if you haven’t heard it.

Edit: Ever Ready beat me to it!
I'm a GG Allin man myself. I met his brother in the 90s and still talk to him a lot via Facebook, etc., so that's my get out of jail free card on that one :D

Probably get done for anti Russian racism!!

The song is about the charge of the light brigade (I think)

Reading the replies to that crank on twitter has genuinely disturbed me .....the sheer stupidity combined with hatred for anything we do is off the scale . MI5 ffs :oops:

Reading the replies to that crank on twitter has genuinely disturbed me .....the sheer stupidity combined with hatred for anything we do is off the scale . MI5 ffs :oops:

Like I said on the naughty singing threads, they will come after us for all sorts, their lifes depend on hating us

Cracking display, well doe UB

Like I said on the naughty singing threads, they will come after us for all sorts, their lifes depend on hating us

Cracking display, well doe UB

The irony is the strapline which we have used part of is actually anti-war -

“The bugle sounds as the charge begins.. but on this battlefield no one wins”

But of course the haters choose to totally ignore that . Cretins .

MI5 stirring sectarianism haha
That line alone pretty much tells you everything you could need to know

Back