Today proves for me that Gerrard biggest mistake was braking up Goldson and Katic this season.

Yet there will still be those claiming Katic was in poor form and had big personal issues which are both completely farsical. Worall (albiet not directly by him being terrible because he has his moments tbf) has been the most disruptive signing we have made in years and i genuinly believe it has cost us the league this year..

He didn't screw up though, Katic's form was woeful and deserved to be dropped as he even admitted himself in his interview with the Croatian press last week.

Dropped possibly …but pretty much for 3/4 of the season?

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that our two best periods of form were with the Katic Goldson partnership.The first period where we qualified for the Europa GRoup Stages and just there where we went on a 6 game unbeaten run untill yesterday of course.

Don’t forget Katic had a couple of Wobblies that scared the hell out of all of us...

Gerrards decision to leave him out could also have been the making of him

I always said if he could mentally survive getting dropped he will come out the back end much better

I also think Worral’s loan deal had him paying so many games or he could go back.

statistically speaking though I think your point can be backed up

Don’t forget Katic had a couple of Wobblies that scared the hell out of all of us...

Gerrards decision to leave him out could also have been the making of him

I always said if he could mentally survive getting dropped he will come out the back end much better

I also think Worral’s loan deal had him paying so many games or he could go back.

statistically speaking though I think your point can be backed up

US Bear …the point is now mute.Season is over.
I don’t think we will ever know the real reason and we can all speculate what we want but it doesn’t change anything.
Going forward though lastly I don’t think Gerrard really rates Katic and it would not surprise me in the slightest if the same thing happens again.
All the talk about Soutar getting signed …and other defenders getting mentioned it wasn’t to replace Goldson.Watch this space....

I got absolutely slaughtered on here when having a go about Worrall the other week.

Good riddance to this lump of wood.

Yet there will still be those claiming Katic was in poor form and had big personal issues which are both completely farsical. Worall (albiet not directly by him being terrible because he has his moments tbf) has been the most disruptive signing we have made in years and i genuinly believe it has cost us the league this year..

The most disruptive signing in years - Worrall.

Not Pena
Not O Halloran
Not Barton
Not Miller
Not Cardoso
Not Herrera
Not Garner
Not Kranjcar
Not Senderos

Worrall.

That's a belter.

The most disruptive signing in years - Worrall.

Not Pena
Not O Halloran
Not Barton
Not Miller
Not Cardoso
Not Herrera
Not Garner
Not Kranjcar
Not Senderos

Worrall.

That's a belter.

Think you have the wrong end of the stick here mate.

Think you have the wrong end of the stick here mate.

Hmm - no, because even in a world where it is because he damaged us systematically he still helped take us closer to the league than the others, and helped us make Europe which in turn will help us win a league.

The afore mentioned players were a shower of twats who cost us money in our quest for the league.

It's hyperbolic dogshit at both ends of the stick

Still wondering if Worrall pumped that blonde from the Savoy he was video'd with after the POTY dinner.

Back