Todays Defeat

We haven't exactly set the heather on fire since the break ended but when we went 1 up i thought we would win then we fücked it up :(

No it does not wipeout the win against them, that match was worth 6 points (as explained below), whereas yesterday’s loss cost us 3 points,
  • We are currently on 53 points and they are on 58 points (a difference of 5 points)
  • If they had won then we would be on 50 points and they would be on 61 points (a difference of 11 points)

You could see that result coming after how we've been since the break. Hopefully that's it out of our system and we can get a decent run from now on. Still some twists to come.

Our win against the scum wipes out there win against us at Ibrox.
Both teams will drop very few points against the rest but it will happen.
I think it will come down to the 2 remaining old firm games. If we can win at Ibrox and draw at the piggery then we will have a good chance of winning the league.

We look at it as the shit performance it was, do what we have to do be that analyse it to death or rip each other to shreds or both, draw the line and move on.
Theres a long way to go yet, 3 points on Wednesday to get back on track. Nothing else we can do, win at parkhead has to be our inspiration, not written off.

2 of our most creative players missing. Have started slowly since the return with our midfield looking particularly off pace.

Hearts had something to prove also so I’m not hugely surprised but it’s about the reaction now.

Still a long way to go but leaving Tynecastle yesterday the game just deflated everyone still on a high from the 29th .

It’s a disappointing result but it’s far from a league deciding one. Technically the win against Celtic was a ‘six pointer’ as will the next two games against them be.
I don’t envisage them dropping too many points from here on in but I think there will be a couple of twists. We have shown we know how to play against them so I reckon we are still in a good place.
Yesterday may be a wake up call that we all needed.

Not one person above you has even mentioned it being over.
To be fair it was more of the sane threads compared to the others.

Just trying to gee everybody up. Was a bad day, but let's just see how we respond before getting too down about it. The difference between us and them is basically one drawn game. Things could change quickly.

The one thing I would hold back on is all this celebrating 55 and the likes. Only setting ourselves up for a fall with all that talk.

How the feck can it cancel out the win against the tramps.

Did it cancel out our win against St Mirren? Did it cancel out our win in the first match at Killie?

What a completely weird line of thought.

Back