Today's press conference video

The standard of our “media” in Scotland is absolutely appalling

They really are scum and always want to focus on the negatives and ignore all the positives

Trying to make a big issue of Ryan Jack crying after the defeat when we are facing a tie in the EL group to try and qualify for the KO stages is so frustrating

All these cuunts want to do is try and be sleekit with wee sarcastic digs about showing emotion and probably abject frustration at losing the LCF to a team who did phuck on the day and no doubt our players were in shock at losing to that pish.

I despise every one of them as they are all unprofessional arseholes

The standard of our “media” in Scotland is absolutely appalling

They really are scum and always want to focus on the negatives and ignore all the positives

Trying to make a big issue of Ryan Jack crying after the defeat when we are facing a tie in the EL group to try and qualify for the KO stages is so frustrating

All these cuunts want to do is try and be sleekit with wee sarcastic digs about showing emotion and probably abject frustration at losing the LCF to a team who did phuck on the day and no doubt our players were in shock at losing to that pish.

I despise every one of them as they are all unprofessional arseholes
I think Stevie is more than a match for them,making his answers brief will tell you that he can't be added with them.lol

You watch these things in the hope that something interesting might come up. Nothing ever does.
"How's the team after Sunday?" "They will never play again"
"How's Ryan Jack after Sunday?" "He'll never play again"
"Can you pick yourself up after Sunday?" "No, we're closing down."
Tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised to see headlines "EXCLUSIVE Rangers' McGregor and Davis contract bombshell".

I wish our shitty press would at least do the basic research.
Asking the Gaffer about Jones when it’s well documented he isn’t in the Euro squad .
Thought the gaffer handled it well by just answering “he’s not available for selection”
Inside he must have been laughing at how amateur these dicks are

You watch these things in the hope that something interesting might come up. Nothing ever does.
"How's the team after Sunday?" "They will never play again"
"How's Ryan Jack after Sunday?" "He'll never play again"
"Can you pick yourself up after Sunday?" "No, we're closing down."
Tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised to see headlines "EXCLUSIVE Rangers' McGregor and Davis contract bombshell".
No mention of the game or what his thoughts on YB were. They really are so amatuer and cringe sometimes at the questions. They're just there to see some sort of meltdown which didn't happen,no wonder he is short with his answers.

Last edited:
Who asks the question around 4:00 about the gaffers new contract? Heard him at a few of these and never found out who it is

Really should have brought up the ref and the lines man again .but may be the next press conference is for a league game so our manager might bring it up then.

Back