Todays Training At The Hummel Training Centre.

We have a team that play for the badge at last.

Not ashamed to admit. I love them all. Especially our Manager.

It's been a while since I've felt like this. 1999, 2005, 2008 and as far back as this:

1zlrok6.jpg

I fully support the club in maximising their income, but to be asked to pay 99p to watch a video of the players training? I don't go on to other clubs websites, so perhaps this is the norm these days

I though they'd all have been given a few days rest, we'll at least the ones that have played so much.

So whos on International duty, McGregor, Katic, Barisic, Jack, Arfield, Morelos, Grezda, Middleton, McAuley, Worrall(?). Coulibaly would be if not for his injury, been a good while since we had that many internationalists in our team.
Worrall and Coulibaly are both in the video

If Goldson and Katic are not there then I would expect they were possibly given a couple of days off. Perfectly understandable considering they have played every competitive game.

Just been pointed out Katic with Croatia u21s, explains his absent haha

Last edited:
Not want to tempt fate here but young Rossiter looked like he was moving pretty well out there today. Surely he can't be too far away didn't look injured.

I love these training videos. Fascinating to see the players demeanour and how they interact as well as watching them in a non-match atmosphere.

They all look fit and relaxed in this one. Great to see how pleased they were to see Coulibaly - who looks happy to be back.

Also the difference when you see them running from the pre-season vids is huge. They look so much stronger too.

Enjoyed that. Nice to see a bit of focus on Andrew Dallas; I think he is a standout with the kind of poise and touch on the ball that very good players have. It wouldn't surprise me to see him feature next season at some point.

Last edited:
Back