Tom English

Happened to listen to this waste of space last night whilst in car. he made this statement on the show when they were discussing new Managers he had the sheer audacity to say "With respect to Graeme Souness what does he know about Scottish Football". A darn sight more than you will ever know that's for sure English.

Wise words coming from the Irish BBC Scotland Rugby Analyst.

What a fuckin plum that lady's front bottom is.

Yesterday people on here were saying the exact same thing when Souness was quoting on who candidates for the next manager could be !!

Come the Apocalypse, I've a wee hunting mission I'm definately undertaking. It'll include more than just this fuckin potato by the way...
Tom is a prepper. After the apocalypse he plans to set himself up as a Negan type of leader out of the walking dead. Killing other survivors with a sack of potatoes wrapped in barbed wire if they don't bend to his will. He will be a dangerous mark ...

These parasite journalists spout all this pish and shite these days in the knowing that we have no right of reply as they just block us from their pishy online accounts.

Tom English! Dearie me. That is the level BBC Scotland are at, is it? Dearie me!

He's got a fair point. I dont listen to Souness now either, he's absolutely clueless. Said this week McCoist would be welcomed back as manager ffs!

Tom is one of the sneaky trawling BBC yahoos, a supposed rugby writer from the Republic, who fits all that BBC Celtic fanzine stand for, can't think of him ever posting anything remotely positive about us, but if challenged does not reply or plays the vicTIM card.

Happened to catch this utter bigot pre match as well. Souness interview basically said that back when he was at Ibrox and even up until a few years ago, there was at least some interest in Scottish Football now there is zero, mainly because with Rangers out the picture there has been no challenge to Celtic. Rangers Hater Tom starts saying that Souness knows nothing and then some pish about it's only Rangers fans that think Scottish Football needs Rangers..blah blah blah. Utter knob of a man!

Bomber put this no mark poet coward journalist in his place, you shat it ya prick.

If a person had just landed in this country and listened to him ,Willie Miller and the rest of them on bbc radio Scotland you would think Rangers were spawned from the Devil and not Scotlands major club loved by well over a third of it,s football fans .Decent good people like you and hopefully l. Every conversation regards us is negative . Irish for example was guffawing with laughter at Graeme Souness suggesting Scotland needs a strong Rangers .
I was going to text in and say celtc were playing to 35k empty seats every week when we wer,nt around but it was near the end of the programme .The facts are we are an entertainment box office phenominon that (bar protest ) has been selling out for over 30 years and it,s high time we were treated with a bit of respect .

Happened to listen to this waste of space last night whilst in car. he made this statement on the show when they were discussing new Managers he had the sheer audacity to say "With respect to Graeme Souness what does he know about Scottish Football". A darn sight more than you will ever know that's for sure English.
As soon as anyone says With Respect, Jim, to me, or to the world at large, I switch off as it is simply a prelude to a load of shite. Luckily I never listen to Sportsound or any football Pundit since 2011, and see no reason to change my view.

Graeme Souness is a respected observer of football across the entire UK and beyond. In contrast, Tom English ?????

Probably a little bit more than an Irish rugby fan.

Tom is a prepper. After the apocalypse he plans to set himself up as a Negan type of leader out of the walking dead. Killing other survivors with a sack of potatoes wrapped in barbed wire if they don't bend to his will. He will be a dangerous mark ...
A sack of Tatties is no match for a well aimed high velocity housebrick !

Waste of time giving this cretin any of your time he simply cant be trusted to report in a fair and even manner when it comes to Rangers.

Can we please all agree never to post about this very biased arch Mhank unless it is to report that he is dead?

Same applies to Hugh Keevins

Just proves what we all know to be true, that he is as thick as shite and a Rangers and Protestant hating mentally challenged bastard.

The ass is a.................
images

The man is a Rangers hating cretin,why bother with him?

I don't always go along with some of the hatred of certain journalist

This guy however is a prize bell end

Worst is, unlike others who do it to get a rise out of us I think this vainy bang stick actually believes the shit that spills from his mouth

Back