Tom Lawrence

Maxi1872

How this guy lasts 90 mins tonight honestly say what you want about clement but that is mind boggling, that's aswell as his use of Kieran Dowell this team is absolutely gutless throughout an absolute embrassment. Sick of the sight of half of them.

Gives the ball away at the end sums him up doesn't even look bothered and he's not the only one.

Last edited:
He's done as a player at this level.

Clement leaving him on the full game is one of many baffling decisions he's made lately.

I really wonder what Raskin has done to piss big Phil off.

Didn't think an innocuous thumb injury to our midfielder could derail our entire season, but here we are.

Scunnered.

Not one for hyperbole, but I genuinely think was the poorest performance I’ve seen from a Rangers player in a game against one of the smaller teams.

At least he kept plugging away, which is more than others did.

Been completely baffled whenever he got some praise this season. He is a Bristol City level player at best, and that's an insult to them.

He shouldn't have lasted 90 but there again who should. Every one of them were terrible. Very lucky to even get a point.

Injury has completely finished him. Useless.

Will end up a squad player at Peterborough or something.

How this guy lasts 90 mins tonight honestly say what you want about clement but that is mind boggling, that's aswell as his use of Kieran Dowell this team is absolutely gutless throughout an absolute embrassment. Sick of the sight of half of them.
Every bit a Derby County player

That was genuinely one of the worst performances I have seen in a Rangers shirt. He was nothing short of a disgrace tonight.
Looked like he had chucked it in the first half ffs.

I thought lundstram was bad until I watched tom Lawrence. He genuinely wouldn't get a game for Greenock Juniors under 21s... He is up there with the worst midfielders ever to play for Rangers. :mad:

Garbage

Crazy how bang average all our players are. I really really need us to stop signing English boys that are just terrible and will have a terrible attitude about “Scottish football” they just down tools as they know a league 1/2 side will come in for them at any opportunity or when their lengthy over inflated value contract expires.

Back