Tomas Soucek - Ondrej Kudela ban is absurd

Bonnyloyal

Looking back on the vile incident, Soucek told idnes.cz : "I stood behind Ondrej the whole time.

"No one has proven anything, yet everyone condemned him and he received a long ban. It is absurd.

"I know him so well and I can't imagine him saying anything racist."

The proof is 2 credible witnesses. Just because there is no recorded audio doesn’t mean there wasn’t proof ffs.

Would be like a Fred West saying he didn’t do it because they don’t have video recordings.

I’m starting to think all Czechs must just hate black folk at this point.

I mean do they seriously think Glen and Bongs just made it up. I get sticking up for your mate but c’mon to Fook.

It has genuinely put me off visiting the Czech Republic. How anyone can watch the footage and come to any other conclusion than he is a sneaky racist bastard is depressing.

Our players reaction, his own players in the vicinity reaction and Kamara's consistent reporting of what happened is plenty evidence. Plenty.

Anyone backing Kudela is an affront to the profession. Country just sounds like a hate filled backwards hole.

used to think Soucek was a decent player, better than WHUFC. Hope he gets a career ending injury now

Every one of those bastards that support Kudela should not be allowed to play football again until they have completed a racial bias awareness course. Condoning racism is in their blood. Why are the media not naming and shaming them?

It is interesting this is a Czech national game of I stand with Kudela , plus his club and club teammates of course .

where is the scepticism which should be present in any balanced mind . Strange .

But Soucek apparently can believe that two black men IN A SPLIT SECOND, with nothing to gain, made up the same abuse independently.
If West Ham and the FA were true to their virtue signalling over racism, they’d be investigating this clown.

The Czechs on social media must be the most insufferable pricks imaginable and that takes some doing given we have to deal with the puddle drinkers. They somehow manage to act like the biggest victims ever while being a horde of racist scumbags at the same time. Its honestly stunning watching them infect every post about Kamara/Kudela with their poison.

I support Scotland obviously, albeit rather passively these days, but nothing would please me more than Scotland beating these scumbags.

They know they are wrong and are at worst racists and at best ashamed of their fellow countrymen.

If they are not brave enough to speak up against racism they should shut the feck up and say nothing.

The Czechs on social media must be the most insufferable pricks imaginable and that takes some doing given we have to deal with the puddle drinkers. They somehow manage to act like the biggest victims ever while being a horde of racist scumbags at the same time. Its honestly stunning watching them infect every post about Kamara/Kudela with their poison.

I support Scotland obviously, albeit rather passively these days, but nothing would please me more than Scotland beating these scumbags.
"you nearly killed our goal keeper"

Glen Kamara on a yellow card

Kudela decides to walk right around the actual incident to pick out Kamara

Covers his mouth and says something with venom

Quite clearly baiting a talented black player to get a rise and try and get him red carded.

The player and one close by heard the phrase you are a fucking monkey

The racist player ran away.

Case closed evidence, motive and corroborated

Every one of those bastards that support Kudela should not be allowed to play football again until they have completed a racial bias awareness course. Condoning racism is in their blood. Why are the media not naming and shaming them?
I would like to think that this behaviour was taken into consideration when Hearts punted this racist bar steward Zdeněk “Bobby” Zlámal

It's same old narrative I find sickening.

Team-mates saying I know Kudela and he 'Wouldn't do that, He's not a racist, No evidence'

Hold on here, he 'Did do it, He is racist, There is evidence; enough to ban him'

• Imagine it was, say, Leicester that Rangers were playing at Ibrox in that Europa tie
  • Imagine it was a player in the Leicester team who did what Kudela did that night
  • Imagine the total uproar and media coverage condeming what had happened
  • Imagine the disdain and disgust if any of his team-mates or football friends in any way tried to back him up

Back