Tommy Wright Kilmarnock

They have a pleasant wee ditty about one of their players that goes along the lines of 'He loves the Killie and he hates the H*%&.'

Completely oblivious to the fact that said player is staunch as feck and has never hidden his Rangers' leanings in any interview when asked who his favourite team is.

They are one horrible, horrible mob.
Have we to guess who the player is?

Killie fans call anybody connected to Ayr United "black bastards", they always have done.
Aware of the use of black in Ayrshire to mean dirty, however point still stands. If they were calling him that it isn't because he's black skinned. The same applies here, it is nothing to do with the colour of the goalie kit.

Convince me otherwise - based on that video. If you know a Killie fan who was there and can confirm your view that its directed at Wright then I will accept it. None of them suggest it in that Twitter thread that I can see. Everything in that video points to it being directed at the keeper though.
Does it really matter who they were shouting Dirty Orange bast*rd at? The point, is according to this thread info KIllie fans were shouting sectarian abuse at a player!

Tbf Steve Clarke’s Killie had Gerrard and his team on strings. We couldn’t buy a win at their ground. Remember that midweek defeat and their players were singing and laughing in the dressing room while Gerrard was giving his post-match interview?

Was very happy to see them go down too.

We gave them a couple of scuddings under Gerrard as well, even before Gerrard came in we struggled on that park and it continued under Gerrard.

Back