Tomorrow defines our season

mountloyal

Win , and win well, and it is all to play for.
The 'blip' over with and lessons learned.
The title is very much on.
Fail to win and it's over. We are fvcked and probably freefall. I would not even be confident about the cup game.
This is a massive game. More than season defining, this could make or break us for several seasons.

Motherwell at home and Ross county away.

Even if we get a win tomorrow there isn’t a chance this team wins at parkhead.

Gutted as I am, Phil’s performed minor miracles getting us to the stage we’re at. Just need to hopes he realises the senior pros in this squad can’t be relied on and rips the squad up in the summer.

Tomorrow doesn't define our season at all, but it could be what ends it.

Let's be honest, games against celtic are what define our season. Whether we like it or lump it, that's just the way it is.

We haven't even deserved a win against them this season, and our record in the 13 games post Gerrard would suggest our odds at Parkhead are rightfully low.

After bottling it to celtic and Ross County, there's simply no excuse for not winning tomorrow.

You have faith in a bunch of serial bottle merchants ??

Good for you.
What an attitude to have.

The scar tissue in our support is unreal at times. Fans seem to want to be the one to say 'I told you so' rather than backing the team to the hilt.

That's what they need right now, not fans parroting lines from the likes of Sutton and Co. There's not much bottle for a title race in the support at times when the usual scapegoats get pilloried for every dropped point.

Will keep supporting the players but scunnered at the state of our squad and just how badly run the club is.

My anger isn't at the players it's at the club for totally destroying any momentum we had since 55, set us back years through their carelessness.

I've still to see anything that shows us the right people run the club, they will be here way longer than a chief scout or manager.

The last couple of games have left me angry and i can't shake it. I hope a good result and performance will snap me out of it and back to thinking its all to play for .

I think mental things happen at this time of the season (see liverpool) but I dont think they will be mental enough and we wont be stong enough…go on prove me wrong Rangers

Concerned we may lose a goal or two as it will be a much less cautious Dundee side than it would have been last week.Hopefully this makes for an open game with goals a plenty for us also.

That County defeat sucked the life right out of me. I've basically been an empty husk mentally.

I'm usually overly positive but I believe that defeat killed our title chances stone dead.

I can't even bring myself to believe the scum will drop points and we'll snatch it at the death.

Anyway, 3 points tomorrow and the march to 56 gathers pace B-)

If we win Celtic will feel the pressure which gives me hope.
The problem is that they are better than us at handling pressure.

A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to start putting a boot on their necks.

The situation now is that we have handed them opportunity and momentum on a plate. We gave them a lifeline that they didn't deserve.

I'm sick of handing everything these cunts and making it easy for them :mad:

Nothings really changed since we blew it against the rattlers.

They always fancied beating the rest then gubbing us at the piggery. The County result just means they beat the rest and can afford to draw against us.

If we don't win the title,these players need flogged on murder hill to remind them what the jersey means
No, they need sold or released. The result tomorrow, next week or until the end of the season doesn't change a thing now.

Regardless of if we win the title or not, they've reached the end of the road.

A road that should have ended two years ago.

The pressure is on us more than ever.

If we had beaten that mob at Ibrox, we had one hand on the League title, and Celtc knew it as well. Losing at Ross County was just unfathomable, but it happened. Yes, we still have a chance, but we need some incredible fortune to come our way.

Win , and win well, and it is all to play for.
The 'blip' over with and lessons learned.
The title is very much on.
Fail to win and it's over. We are fvcked and probably freefall. I would not even be confident about the cup game.
This is a massive game. More than season defining, this could make or break us for several seasons.
Sunday defined our season.

Unfortunately.

I've just this horrible feeling after Sunday our season unravels from here on in.

We've been in poor form for almost 2 months. It's been dire. Not confident for the rest of the week

No more than the last game, or the game before that or the next game or the game after that. Every game is huge at Rangers

Would be interesting to know the ages of some of the posters here. Some of our supporters are bottle merchants, there are always going to be twists and turns in title run ins. I personally think Clement has turned things around massively and has actually given us a chance at the title. This league would have been over weeks ago had Beale still been here.
I cant imagine many in our squad have felt pressure like this, they've pulled themselves back into a title race and now we get to see what minerals they have. Whilst these games will obviously define our season it will almost certainly define some careers. Far too often the "pressure" has been off this squad, either running away with a title (55) or not being in the race at all. It's all to play for now, I will certainly be calling for several senior players/leaders to be gone if we don't get over the line. In my opinion we should be winning this league.

We can do this, no question in my mind.
But tomorrow will be a big marker, if we pump Dundee with room to spare I think we can roll into Hearts and keep rolling to the title.
Go to the Tinks, get in their face and let’s see what happens
No surrender ever from this Bear

Would be interesting to know the ages of some of the posters here. Some of our supporters are bottle merchants, there are always going to be twists and turns in title run ins. I personally think Clement has turned things around massively and has actually given us a chance at the title. This league would have been over weeks ago had Beale still been here.
I cant imagine many in our squad have felt pressure like this, they've pulled themselves back into a title race and now we get to see what minerals they have. Whilst these games will obviously define our season it will almost certainly define some careers. Far too often the "pressure" has been off this squad, either running away with a title (55) or not being in the race at all. It's all to play for now, I will certainly be calling for several senior players/leaders to be gone if we don't get over the line. In my opinion we should be winning this league.
How can supporters be bottle merchants?

Our players are bottle merchants. Which is why, imo, we won't now win the league.

I don't think bottle comes in to it from a supporter perspective. I'm just realistic.

We've just failed to take any points from Motherwell at home and 11th in the League away. But yeah, it's the support that's bottled it :rolleyes:

Heart says we win tomorrow, win at the weekend, and go from there. One point behind going into the split with the potential for a treble is a position we'd all have killed for in October, and title races are rarely straightforward. Celtic can slip up at any time and we just need to win our games and avoid defeat at the scum.

Head says we'll drop points tomorrow and stumble towards a disappointing end to the season. I don't trust some of these players one iota.

Well don’t make it easy for the Pederasts. Win our games and let’s see how they do. At least do our bit properly. Starting at Dens.

How can supporters be bottle merchants?

Our players are bottle merchants. Which is why, imo, we won't now win the league.

I don't think bottle comes in to it from a supporter perspective. I'm just realistic.

We've just failed to take any points from Motherwell at home and 11th in the League away. But yeah, it's the support that's bottled it :rolleyes:
Some have, ffs dry your eyes. If we dont win the league come full on about it. As of now it's in our hands. Win our games we win the league, but hey you just chuck it in like you claim the players have

Heart says we win tomorrow, win at the weekend, and go from there. One point behind going into the split with the potential for a treble is a position we'd all have killed for in October, and title races are rarely straightforward. Celtic can slip up at any time and we just need to win our games and avoid defeat at the scum.

Head says we'll drop points tomorrow and stumble towards a disappointing end to the season. I don't trust some of these players one iota.
I’m with you except the last part, I still believe the manager can pull it together

Our players are10x better than their players.
Our team is much better than their team.
Our manager is a much better manager than their manager.

We will win comfortably this evening. 100%. Lessons will be learned from Sunday and there will be a massive shift in attitude towards this.

Back