Tomorrow the dream is over...

kMac1

Tomorrow the feeling of joy that I have had for the past two weeks, the dreaming over the past months, the walking about with a spring in my step, not caring about anything else in the football world, will all be gone.

This time tomorrow night, we will either have a feeling of pure joy or total sadness. There is part of me doesn't want tomorrow to come, I don't want to lose this feeling I have had, whatever way tomorrow goes, the dream really is over! The reality will be here, and I hope all of our dreams come true!

C'mon Rangers....dreaming is over, let's make this reality!

Tomorrow the feeling of joy that I have had for the past two weeks, the dreaming over the past months, the walking about with a spring in my step, not caring about anything else in the football world, will all be gone.

This time tomorrow night, we will either have a feeling of pure joy or total sadness. There is part of me doesn't want tomorrow to come, I don't want to lose this feeling I have had, whatever way tomorrow goes, the dream really is over! The reality will be here, and I hope all of our dreams come true!

If the dream ends on the happy side, then we may very well reach another final like this within our lifetimes.

As tough as a defeat would be, it is a hell of an accomplishment just to be there, albeit it might take a little bit of time to look back on fondly should we lose.

As long as we give it a right good go and do ourselves justice, then that’ll do for me. Even in the big games we have come unstuck in recently, we always finished strongly, giving everything and pushing for a result. There has been a real desire and togetherness in this squad over the last few months, and I don’t think tomorrow night will be any different.

I just hope the occasion and the nerves don’t get to some of them in the 1st half. Play the game, not the occasion, as they say. That said, I’m nervous as f*ck right now, so god knows how the players will be feeling come kick off.

The players have gave everything to get here. They will give everything they have tomorrow. They've proved it thus far and I think its ours! I bid thee good night! WATP

Posted at 11.11. Shooty in ma man. WATP

This has made me quite sad reading it.

The emotions we have all felt will go one way or another this time tomorrow

I've got 2 moments in my life* where I think I've genuinely felt "euphoric"

Becoming a dad for the first time, and Helicopter Sunday when McDonald scored for Motherwell.

If we win tomorrow it's definitely at the very least going to at least put one of them into 3rd place.

Please Rangers. Please.

*not involving ecstasy

Well put bro…..that is exactly how it is!!!!!

This has made me quite sad reading it.

The emotions we have all felt will go one way or another this time tomorrow
No matter the result, we’ve shown it’s achievable. 10 years ago we were at the bottom, what’s happened since then should allow us all to believe that there’s no game or opponent that is unbeatable. When opponents see our team in the tunnel, with the royal blue on, they’re the ones that should worry.

As tough as a defeat would be, it is a hell of an accomplishment just to be there, albeit it might take a little bit of time to look back on fondly should we lose.

As long as we give it a right good go and do ourselves justice, then that’ll do for me. Even in the big games we have come unstuck in recently, we always finished strongly, giving everything and pushing for a result. There has been a real desire and togetherness in this squad over the last few months, and I don’t think tomorrow night will be any different.

I just hope the occasion and the nerves don’t get to some of them in the 1st half. Play the game, not the occasion, as they say. That said, I’m nervous as f*ck right now, so god knows how the players will be feeling come kick off.
Have to be honest and say I am very very calm. Not through arrogance or smugness... but I think I'm just numb to the moment. Its like my mind has thought "f.vck this" and shut down to all emotion linked to the game.

I think it'll hit me either way once the final whistle goes.

I've got 2 moments in my life* where I think I've genuinely felt "euphoric"

Becoming a dad for the first time, and Helicopter Sunday when McDonald scored for Motherwell.

If we win tomorrow it's definitely at the very least going to at least put one of them into 3rd place.

Please Rangers. Please.

*not involving ecstasy
If we win this will be the greatest achievement in the history of Scottish football! What has been won before were in knockout competitions and a more level playing field!

Right now my friend we have played so many games and overcame a big gap more than a few times to get here on merit, we win it is massive!

Euphoria if we win, but still great pride if we do not clear the final hurdle. The haters, and those who could not even dream about what we have achieved should be ignored win or lose.

FFS, bottom tier 10 years ago!

Until now, I haven't even contemplated how I'll feel if we lose.

It's not happening.

I think Rangers will win. I am a pessimist by nature but really cannot see any other outcome.
But if it should go the other way then still much to be proud of
It feels very different from 2008 when I knew we would lose the final
More than that I am sure we will give it a right good go tonight
Like all the big games in Europe I expect spells of 10 - 15 mins when we are under pressure, maybe not getting much of the ball but feel we are equipped to weather that and counter attack
In 2008 we seemed to play damage limitation.
That will not happen tonight
We go to win

I think Rangers will win. I am a pessimist by nature but really cannot see any other outcome.
Like all the big games in Europe I expect spells of 10 - 15 mins when we are under pressure, maybe not getting much of the ball but feel we are equipped to weather that and counter attack
We go to win
We were running on empty in 2008. Much more positive going into this game because
we fully deserve to be in the final. C’mon the Rangers…

We go to win

I’m genuinely worried that too many think this is won.

They’re a good team

Back