Tonight’s Superscoreboard

Keevins going on about how it takes 15 minutes to potentially infect someone and Boli was only on the pitch for 3 minutes ffs.

He must got another flight then parachuted onto the pitch since Keevins thinks he wasn't in the stadium for more than 3 minutes

Stupid old apologist
Did he actually say that? That is incredible, even by his standards.

Keevins going on about how it takes 15 minutes to potentially infect someone and Boli was only on the pitch for 3 minutes ffs.

He must got another flight then parachuted onto the pitch since Keevins thinks he wasn't in the stadium for more than 3 minutes

Stupid old apologist

That’s pathetic and also incorrect. In someone’s company it is estimated to take 15 minutes to pass the virus. Not a contact sport where the sweat and slabbers are all over the place.

Not to mention how long he was with his team mates travelling to and from the game, the opposition and support staff he may have been in contact with, then all their families and friends etc.

Putting old senile Knew’s pathetic views aside, the man broke the law of the land which was brought in to support the most vulnerable people in our society.

Stupid old apologist
They spent the night at the Seamill Hydro someone must have shared a room with him. He was on the team bus going to the hotel and the game. Old Shue is getting to the stage he can't work things out.

Simple truth Clyde & the scum are business partners we have nowt to do with Bauer Mhedia thus 2 years of being slated for EBTs by Timothy given airtime but can't discuss 50 years of abuse under their umbrella of care!! If someone can listen to Clyde for 8 hours a day say at work for example take a note of advertiser's and contact them to advise missing out on the blue pound as bears don't listen to that station. As for Lorraine Herbison being involved with the Hollicom director allegedly then that is a conflict of interests and should be addressed to the owners of Bauer Mhedia. They usually get the caller/questions for balance (sic) so give a false name and location get on and ask a different question before they interrupt fade you down or oops we seem to have lost that caller spiel.

My son and i were out and about today so we had on it on for a bit.
Keevins and Hannah’s defence of Celtc was quite breathtaking. They slaughtered the SPFL for making things up as the go along (didn’t bother them when the league was stopped did it?) and then went onto attack Sturgeon and Leitch by saying they should keep their noses out of football’s business. The icing on the cake was an angry sounding Hannah who accused the SPFL of dancing to Sturgeon’s tune and bending over backwards to appease them and then, wait for it, Celtc should sue the SPFL for having the tenacity to tell them to quarantine for two games.
I know Clyde is bad but it was quite incredible to listen to these two cheerleading buffoons. Both sounded on the verge of tears at times.

Keevins and Hannah’s defence of Celtc was quite breathtaking. They slaughtered the SPFL for making things up as the go along (didn’t bother them when the league was stopped did it?) and then went onto attack Sturgeon and Leitch by saying they should keep their noses out of football’s business. The icing on the cake was an angry sounding Hannah who accused the SPFL of dancing to Sturgeon’s tune and bending over backwards to appease them and then, wait for it, Celtc should sue the SPFL for having the tenacity to tell them to quarantine for two games.
I know Clyde is bad but it was quite incredible to listen to these two cheerleading buffoons. Both sounded on the verge of tears at times.
I fucking detest sturgeon but that is unbelievable.

They shouldn’t quarantine for two games but for 14 days in accordance with the law. However, inconveniently this would include their European tie and we have already seen one team expelled from Champions League preliminaries for not being able to fulfil their tie.

Scandalous situation brewing and surprised (not) the media are not all over it.

Maybe the Icelanders should take a leaf out of the Scummy book of dirty tricks make a complaint if they are beaten on the pitch.

They shouldn’t quarantine for two games but for 14 days in accordance with the law. However, inconveniently this would include their European tie and we have already seen one team expelled from Champions League preliminaries for not being able to fulfil their tie.

Scandalous situation brewing and surprised (not) the media are not all over it.

Maybe the Icelanders should take a leaf out of the Scummy book of dirty tricks make a complaint if they are beaten on the pitch.
Maybe we should email them to highlight the situation to them. I don't normally like to act like that lot, but on this occasion I'll make an exception.

Heard it as well and they went on this crackpot rant that Marks and spencer if they had an employee that breached COVID they wouldn't be treated the way football had! Imagine expecting footballers to be treated the same as everyone in the country and to not act like twats during this health emergency this country is under!

coz Rae is one of many uncle toms who won't stand up for us and call them out, makes my blood boil
Is the real problem Rae or the toxic environment in Scotland where the careers of Rangers haters flourish while those who openly support us go nowhere?

If these two pr*cks are upset then that means Celtic are upset. SSB's Celtic cheerleaders take their lines directly from Celtic's board. Just wait and see the greatest meltdown in Scottish football history if the SPFL have the balls to retrospectively hit the beasts with punishments fit for their Covid crimes. It'll be hilarious, but unlikely, but I can still hope :))

Maybe we should email them to highlight the situation to them. I don't normally like to act like that lot, but on this occasion I'll make an exception.
Go for it. mentally challengeds would be doing it if the situation was reversed.

Caught about 10 mins. Agenda was player, not club drilled home time after time.
Now here's the rub' If he arrived back in Glasgow Tuesday they had 4 days to establish his movements so guilty of negligence. If he arrived later then game postponement stretches into this following week.
I ask, what is it? Points deduction or thrown out of Europe?

That’s pathetic and also incorrect. In someone’s company it is estimated to take 15 minutes to pass the virus. Not a contact sport where the sweat and slabbers are all over the place.

Not to mention how long he was with his team mates travelling to and from the game, the opposition and support staff he may have been in contact with, then all their families and friends etc.

Putting old senile Knew’s pathetic views aside, the man broke the law of the land which was brought in to support the most vulnerable people in our society.

That's actually pathetic from shug. Really showing his true colours here

Caught about 10 mins. Agenda was player, not club drilled home time after time.
Now here's the rub' If he arrived back in Glasgow Tuesday they had 4 days to establish his movements so guilty of negligence. If he arrived later then game postponement stretches into this following week.
I ask, what is it? Points deduction or thrown out of Europe?
It was an SPFL game ordered game postponement on the back of nasty Nick's statement that she didn't expect to see Celtic playing for the next week. This was purely to appease the Scottish Government as they were contemplating putting a stop to football again until we are further through the process of coming out of lockdown.

It had nothing to do with any requirement to self isolate and nothing to do with UEFA - it was, however, convenient that the suggested period for suspension of their games ended just before their European tie.

Their players, apart from Bolingoli, do not need to self isolate and have continued to train. As such it's unlikely to be of any interest to UEFA other than noting the fact that one player, who has tested negative, is isolating in accordance with Government requirements re travel.

So they will be unlikely, I would think, to be thrown out of Europe.

We will just have to settle for the points deduction ;)

Keevins also said today he was disgusted by people using covid19 to try and 'manipulate the league table', I nearly fell off my step ladder - then again it is nothing less than you would expect from the vile old hypocrite!
Couldnt believe what I was hearing today also - mind bolingoli was only on the park for 3 minutes and it takes 15 to pass on the virus, according to auld shew. They were actually having digs at the government for actually intervening when theres a fckin global pandemic, unbelievable!

Keevins also said today he was disgusted by people using covid19 to try and 'manipulate the league table', I nearly fell off my step ladder - then again it is nothing less than you would expect from the vile old hypocrite!
Hes an old barsteward, he really is.
Its as If his co pundits cant challenge him.

Couldnt believe what I was hearing today also - mind bolingoli was only on the park for 3 minutes and it takes 15 to pass on the virus, according to auld shew. They were actually having digs at the government for actually intervening when theres a fckin global pandemic, unbelievable!
Thats the height of absolute ignorance.
If anyone on here works for tne NHS they should be on to Clyde to tell him to shut his timmy mouth.

It was an SPFL game ordered game postponement on the back of nasty Nick's statement that she didn't expect to see Celtic playing for the next week. This was purely to appease the Scottish Government as they were contemplating putting a stop to football again until we are further through the process of coming out of lockdown.

It had nothing to do with any requirement to self isolate and nothing to do with UEFA - it was, however, convenient that the suggested period for suspension of their games ended just before their European tie.

Their players, apart from Bolingoli, do not need to self isolate and have continued to train. As such it's unlikely to be of any interest to UEFA other than noting the fact that one player, who has tested negative, is isolating in accordance with Government requirements re travel.

So they will be unlikely, I would think, to be thrown out of Europe

We will just have to settle for the points deduction ;)

Unless they’re lying about the time he was out the country as his return flight details still remain a secret

Back