Tonight for me means journey complete

This 100%

I remember watching Mario Kempes, Rainer Bonhof, Roberto Bettiga, Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Hagi SNR, Prosineski, Riquelme et al and thinking it's gonna be a long time before I see this again when we were forced down the divisions.

I remember watching our first match in the 3rd Div and saying to myself that when I hear the Champion league music again we'll have completed our journey.

We've completed the journey Bears...

Winning 55 and last years final was fantastic but i told my son that when i hear the Champions League theme playing at Ibrox before a big game then i will know we have truly returned and the journey from 2012 is complete, it’s the last piece of the voyage for me.
It’s good to be back, now let’s go out and batter this mob
exactly how I feel
55 was great
but this
is Brilliant

It's complete now. We've had a league win, Scottish cup win, European final and now we're a champions League team. We're now elite. We might not be wining the CL...but were in it. We're part of the conversation, we're in the draw. 10 long years of pain, humiliation and suffering and I'm enjoying every part of our success like I didn't all those years ago when we took it for granted.

Ill never take any success for granted ever again. Thank you to all that contributed on our banter years/journey. I appreciate my club so much more now
Just need that league cup! Lol

The Journey is never complete. We should also look to progress to the next stage. CL football after Christmas is now the next stage of the journey. Never allow yourself to stop dreaming, at least for as long as we have gio!

From the Brechin Hedge, to the gale blowing off the North Sea at Arbroath, to the chevauchee to Berwick, to the wilds of Elgin, to the plunge into the border lands at Annan, and the warm welcome from the Blue Toun of Peterhead.

Stranraer and a glance to our Ulster kith and kin not so far away, Stirling in the shadow of the castle, Alloa and a low of lows, a cup final shambles at Easter Rd to Raith, missing the centenary of Ulster Day in 2012 as Forres pulled us in, and not forgetting the small minded snideness of others we'll choose to ignore.

And now, the Bernebeu, the Camp Nou, San Siro, the historic stadiums possibly await us.

I'd say our journey is only beginning?

Last edited:
Now the journey is complete.

Back in the big time. Champions League anthem at the end of the credits last night brought a tear to the eye. Didn't feel the same at Ibrox last week as we weren't officially in the group proper.

Now we are...

Back