Tonight was the night

We win those 3 and I’ll be convinced
For us to lose this league we need to lose FIVE games between now and the end of the season. Now while thats mathematically possible it all needs to be combined with the Tims WINNING every game from now till the end of the season. No draws and no defeats. That means they need to win FIFTEEN games in a row from now, sixteen if you include last night.

Do you think that will happen?

I said before St J away in December if we do 8/8 we are champions and no doubts about it.

We done 7 wins, 1 draw.

I didn’t expect the Earl haigs to drop so many points during that period, it was over about 2 weeks ago.
It was over in November.

For us to lose this league we need to lose FIVE games between now and the end of the season. Now while thats mathematically possible it all needs to be combined with the Tims WINNING every game from now till the end of the season. No draws and no defeats. That means they need to win FIFTEEN games in a row from now, sixteen if you include last night.

Do you think that will happen?
they won't make it through february without dropping more. we've got 3 very winnable games, they have 3 away games, and their 2 home games are against sheepie. they'll drop something.

Winning at Hibs was another 3 points closer to 55

Superb run from the team and 55 is now a matter of time

We need to keep winning though and the Gaffer will have the players focused on the one game at a time

We look to have a comfortable run of fixtures coming up while Rhancid FC have a far more difficult schedule looming.
We will win the league by a bigger points margin than what we enjoy right now.

If we had lost last night it would have given Celtic a glimmer of hope with 2 old firms left. By winning last night we have all but secured the win.

Considering they had the easier games in January and we had the harder & this was the time they would catch up. Well you know what happened and it's been great.

Totally agree. What's more, that us finished with Pittodrie and Easter Rd now. Arguably, our 2 hardest away fixtures.
We will end up playing one of the top 6 away for a third time this season. If I could pick one it would be the sheep, they’ve not even laid a glove on us this season.

Much rather go there and pump them than go to livi or killies plastic pitches.

They threw everything they had at us on the 2nd, that was their last stand. We won that game and tbh, i think it broke them.

It is ours to lose now. The players stick to their 'one game at a time' mantra and the title is ours.

While i do believe we have won nothing yet i am quite relaxed about us getting this over the line. If anything, our form seems to be picking up, been much improved the last couple of games.

After the Celtic game I said to a few that if we get 10 points from Aberdeen (A), Motherwell (A), Ross County (H) & Hibs (A) then this should be enough because the fixtures after that look a lot easier on paper. I also thought 10 points would be enough because I thought they would drop away to Livingston but they have also dropped 4 points at home to Hibs & Livi.

Last night sealed it fore me, I fancy us to win the next 3 games and Celtic to get a few more draws. They are away to Killie next Tuesday which will be a hard game.

Last night was the last of a very tricky run of ties in January. A run where we only dropped 2 points.

For me it was beating them on January 2nd that done it.

But I also realised we had a tricky January to navigate. The fact we have not only done that but actually increased our gap is amazing, it’s actually knocked the fight out of all the mentally challengeds I know, prior to that they were still arguing that we would collapse and their form would miraculously turn around.

Now, even the bitterest of beggars have accepted their fate.

We have beaten them into submission with our relentless form.

Agreed. Won't celebrate till its in the bag but after last night I don't think we can be caught.

It’s not ours until it s mathematically certain. so no complacency.

However, I’ve always said that January would be a telling month with the fixtures we had.

The fact that we have come through it more or less unscathed while that lot have imploded means we can be super optimistic. In reality the gap will probably increase before the end.

I am one happy Bear.

Back