Tonight Will Be Our 35th Game Of The Season

E10H

14 in EL.

3 in League Cup.

If those were all League games, we would be in the split already.

The game on the 29th will be our 38th game of the season, or completion of the league if the above was the case. :eek:

Before we start 2019.

P 34...W 17...D 11... L 6... Goals 63... Agst 27

Took us until 18th Feb to play our 35th game last season.:eek:

P 34...W 21... D 4... L 9 ...F 72 ...A 37

I'd imagine the bheggars will be the same? I think that it's reflected in the league table.

It's what Euro qualification bring us I suppose - extra games
I just wish we'd got a more settled line-up by now
I know injuries & suspensions have played a big part already - not just extra games -
& I know we have to use a squad to play different players for different opponents- but I'd still feel more confident with a solid core which keeps organisation, shape & stability - no matter who temporarily comes in

Aye and the season starts now.

Let's get off, with 3 points tonight.

Unbelievable really, buts that's what being a Ranger is all about.

Last edited:
That's certainly a lot of games and it will/has take a toll. We're not yet back to our best but we're back at the top. Despite the efforts in recent years of others to change it, we're Rangers and this is what we do.

Which bodes well for the second half of the season.After the winter break players will be fresher for the second half of the season with less midweek games.

That's some amount of games played and still 4 more to play until the end of the year.

The winter break will certainly do us some good

It’s a lot and really shows the need for a big squad filled with quality. Like the beggars we have struggled after a midweek European game and then changed half the team, the standard of performance suffers as a result. Fingers crossed our league form picks up now though.

If we somehow manage to stay top or be right in the mix with the mentally challengeds after our next 4 league games I'd fancy us to win the title big time.

I love the thought of coming back off the winter break sitting top, the players fully recovered and ready to go again & the addition of Steven Davis.

It all starts tonight.

Back