Tonight's attendance was 48,343

I think if my seat was in the front of any of the stands I would have thought twice about going on night like last night,If I did I doubt I would have lasted till half time,A horrible night to be sitting watching football.

48,343????

Aye right… There was about 1500 empty seats in the away corner including the outrageous about of segregation we have. That nearly takes us down to that figure right away. :))

There’s far too many people who have a season ticket and pick and choose what games they go to. The 2 seats next to me have been empty nearly every game this season. This is something the club should be looking in to.

It's selfish and embarrassing. I can't get my head around paying for a seat, then not using it and taking it away from others. It shows a lack of respect for the value of money and fellow fans

Everybody knows the attendance goes by the amount of tickets sold. Don't get why people try insinuate the club is lying with the figures

There’s far too many people who have a season ticket and pick and choose what games they go to. The 2 seats next to me have been empty nearly every game this season. This is something the club should be looking in to.
I know a few season tickets holders like that. They're basically buying season ticket to guarantee the 2 Celtic games

Looking at what , these are the same people who bought season tickets when we were in the wilderness & had to sit & watch some dross Elgin & teams like that also paid a season ticket for a season that they got no football so these bears who have paid through the banter years should be applauded not criticised for not going to a mid week game in a cold wet January night against Livingston, some might not be as lucky to live near the ground or in driving distance of it me for one wasn't there because I live in England most of the bears that wasn't there last night where there when it mattered giving the club £'s when we weren't getting much back for it now we are back where we belong some bears want the club to look at that , Aye right .

Honking night for football, that wee smurry rain is a pain the arse.
Soaked from the front on way to ground and on the back on way back to bus.
3 points, would go again.

It's selfish and embarrassing. I can't get my head around paying for a seat, then not using it and taking it away from others. It shows a lack of respect for the value of money and fellow fans

Having a season ticket and not using it every single week shows a lack of respect for other Rangers fans? Away ye go and don't talk a load of shite :))

Having a season ticket and not using it every single week shows a lack of respect for other Rangers fans? Away ye go and don't talk a load of shite :))

The idea of buying a seat just for big games, then leaving it empty when someone else would appreciate going to the match , to me is selfish.

Normal people work hard for their money and appreciate its value, they don't spend money on things they don't plan on useing.

If you think I'm talking shite explain your logic?

Looking at what , these are the same people who bought season tickets when we were in the wilderness & had to sit & watch some dross Elgin & teams like that also paid a season ticket for a season that they got no football so these bears who have paid through the banter years should be applauded not criticised for not going to a mid week game in a cold wet January night against Livingston, some might not be as lucky to live near the ground or in driving distance of it me for one wasn't there because I live in England most of the bears that wasn't there last night where there when it mattered giving the club £'s when we weren't getting much back for it now we are back where we belong some bears want the club to look at that , Aye right .

If you aren’t able to or just can’t be bothered going to games then you shouldn’t have a season ticket. It’s selfish. I’m not just talking about the odd game here or there I’m talking about the people who get their season ticket and you’re lucky if they go to half of our matches.

My seat in the govan front has never been sat on i always go and stand elsewhere

People next to it will be wondering about that most likely :))

The idea of buying a seat just for big games, then leaving it empty when someone else would appreciate going to the match , to me is selfish.

Normal people work hard for their money and appreciate its value, they don't spend money on things they don't plan on useing.

Does anyone actually just buy for the big games though it’s seem shite that’s free arms and legs on here.

There’s multiple reasons people can’t make midweek games for example, you have work, childcare, that mad thing called covid.

It could also be a lot of our older fans cannot work seatsub.

My seat in the govan front has never been sat on i always go and stand elsewhere

People next to it will be wondering about that most likely :))
I do that at HT sometimes, I go over speak to my mate and if there’s a seat spare next to him, I just sit there for the second half

Does anyone actually just buy for the big games though it’s seem shite that’s free arms and legs on here.

There’s multiple reasons people can’t make midweek games for example, you have work, childcare, that mad thing called covid.

It could also be a lot of our older fans cannot work seatsub.
There will be the odd person that does this

The idea that thousands do that is laughable

I have a season ticket and live 100 miles away. I am also married with 2 young kids so its very unrealistic for me to make any more than 10-15 games over the season in all competitions.

I have paid my money like everyone else so I chose what to do with my ticket. This was never a problem when we were in the lower leagues.

Its not exactly hard to get a ticket for pretty much any game you want (out with celtc) so the idea that there are thousands locked out because season ticket holders chose not to turn up is absolute nonsense

I have a season ticket and live 100 miles away. I am also married with 2 young kids so its very unrealistic for me to make any more than 10-15 games over the season in all competitions.

I have paid my money like everyone else so I chose what to do with my ticket. This was never a problem when we were in the lower leagues.

Its not exactly hard to get a ticket for pretty much any game you want (out with celtc) so the idea that there are thousands locked out because season ticket holders chose not to turn up is absolute nonsense

I don't see why your paying for a ST if you can't make full use of it. £470-£500 is alot of money.

Granted its not just you but if everyone did that the place would be empty unless we play the scum

If you aren’t able to or just can’t be bothered going to games then you shouldn’t have a season ticket. It’s selfish. I’m not just talking about the odd game here or there I’m talking about the people who get their season ticket and you’re lucky if they go to half of our matches.
Does that go for the corporate boxes to when the owners who owns them don't fill them or the Northern Irish bears who miss games at Ibrox or maybe season ticket holders should only be allowed if they have a G51 post code or expand it to only Glasgow addresses

Ronseal must've been too close to the glue.

On the ticket page, all you could get was single seats, that was certainly not the case, going by the TV footage.

Last edited:
Does that go for the corporate boxes to when the owners who owns them don't fill them or the Northern Irish bears who miss games at Ibrox or maybe season ticket holders should only be allowed if they have a G51 post code or expand it to only Glasgow addresses
Yes mate. If you don’t attend a certain amount of games in a season you should have your season ticket taken off you.

I don't see why your paying for a ST if you can't make full use of it. £470-£500 is alot of money.

Granted its not just you but if everyone did that the place would be empty unless we play the scum

Because I can afford it and have it there for whenever I want to go to a game. I’ve had a season ticket for years and used to use it a lot more but circumstances change.

Think that number must be a numeric anagram.

Crowd might have been 38,434 or 38,443 even. Doubt it was as low as 34,834 but it wouldn't have been as high as 44,338 so who knows?

Back