Tonight's CL matches

Real Madrid are shite.

Atletico-Juve game was a cracker. Thought Atletico should've had a penalty for hand ball though.

Zidane comes across as a bit of a wanker as well. In his first spell he seemed to manage big egos very well, whereas now the club seems like a disorganised mess.

PSG are at home. Their colours are dark blue. Tonight they wear white.
RM are away. Tonight they wear dark blue.

Would they not be better sticking to their colours?

Zidane comes across as a bit of a wanker as well. In his first spell he seemed to manage big egos very well, whereas now the club seems like a disorganised mess.

It’s a perfect shit storm. He’s returned to a cluster fùck of a mess, with a poisonous atmosphere within the club, their main goalscorer went elsewhere, and all of his key players from last time out have hit that age where they’re going backwards at a rate of knots.

Should also be remembered that his CL winning sides carried incredible luck too, both with the draw and some really staggering refereeing gaffs along the way, even had that pool keeper chucking them I his own net in the showpiece final. Probably why they struggled so badly in the league.

It’s a perfect shit storm. He’s returned to a cluster fùck of a mess, with a poisonous atmosphere within the club, their main goalscorer went elsewhere, and all of his key players from last time out have hit that age where they’re going backwards at a rate of knots.

Should also be remembered that his CL winning sides carried incredible luck too, both with the draw and some really staggering refereeing gaffs along the way, even had that pool keeper chucking them I his own net in the showpiece final. Probably why they struggled so badly in the league.

I remember the Bayern games in particular. Some dodgy refereeing in that game for sure.

Think they got a dodgy last minute penalty against Juve as well.

Back