Tonight's Game FTA on Belgium Channel VTM 2 - How To (VPN required)

Watching fullscreen on ultrawide monitor. The picture quality is top notch, HD at very least if not 4k. Thanks to the OP for the link and instructions.

ill bet 99% of people who don’t can afford it… but choose to starve the club of funds
Let's not start a debate about this. It's an alternative method to view. Up to everyone how they choose to do that whether they pay Premier, RTV, IPTV, go to the pub or use this method.
As long as we get to see the game, that's the main objective is it not?

If a game is on terrestrial or some non-Rangers subscription TV, do you watch and send a tenner to Ibrox in the post?
When i can’t attend a rangers game or it’s not on a subscription Chanel I have paid for I will always pay rangers tv to watch it. Anyone who has access to a VPN and used the Belgian channel starving rangers of a tenner is a disgrace

Let's not start a debate about this. It's an alternative method to view. Up to everyone how they choose to do that whether they pay Premier, RTV, IPTV, go to the pub or use this method.
As long as we get to see the game, that's the main objective is it not?
Nonsense

When i can’t attend a rangers game or it’s not on a subscription Chanel I have paid for I will always pay rangers tv to watch it. Anyone who has access to a VPN and used the Belgian channel starving rangers of a tenner is a disgrace
So someone struggling financially who watches a Rangers game on Hesgoal or via a foreign channel is a ‘disgrace’?

Why do you use subscription channels when you know how to access RTV? You are starving the club of cash and handing it to a mega corporation like Sky.

Back