Tonight's Games

1-0 Vlahovic.

Great finish, was under severe pressure from Hien and got thrown off balance. Terrific movement, goes short and then spins in behind which is open as Hien followed him - played on side by the right centre back.

just noticed the Romanian Cup Final is tonight and it has a 2nd division team in the final.

if they win, they go into the Europa League qualifiers

I never watch them, not being staunch but I genuinely don’t understand it.

Watch them dominate piss poor Scottish teams with 80% possession in the vain hope one week they may drop points. Mental
I'll usually tune in most times they're on TV.

Sun Tzu, Know your Enemy and all that haha.

Don't think it makes you any more or less staunch to do so or not, I just enjoy watching how teams set up against them vs us, and where they do things well and we don't.

Could only muster 5 minutes tonight though.

United vs Newcastle
Brighton vs Chelsea
And the other game if anyone wants to watch.

Anyone see Celtics goal there, Idah just clubbed someone in the head, then they played on and scored from it. Genuinely unreal.
Got to love the referees consistency. They pulled the play back at Ibrox for a foul after the ball was in the net. They really are trolling us.

When they had injuries to their main players , ie ccv and hatate,,, we have had horrendous injuries and it's caught up with us , they on the other hand have had a full squad to pick from

That’s true.

They got incredibly lucky with all their best players coming back to fitness where we seem to lose one or two to injury every week.

I’m surprised you’re surprised :)

The FF CSC have a well disguised match thread most weeks
The early ones are the best. Some shite like Burnley playing the early game, couple of comments about them then boom, it's a Sellik match thread.

Mainoo puts Manchester United 1-0 up against Newcastle.

Trippier completely at fault, will somehow be in the England team at the Euro's.

I never understood the fee Hull paid, think it was £1.5m for Scott and he never impressed me. Don’t think he had a great record either, perhaps just one they instances where a club gets a good fee due to their current/previous academy players.
Oh to be one of those clubs one day

VAR disallows a Chelsea 2nd for a push.

They’re playing decent stuff at times. It will be interesting to see how they develop - and if Poch remains.

Anthony Gordon schythed down by Amrabat in the box.

VAR not interested.

Then Casemiro clears one off the line for Manchester United.

We folded we blew it had it in our hands then the bottle went
That county game comes into my head several times a day. They had never beaten us in their history and we go there chasing a title and get beat.

Hate agreeing on it but it was a cast Iron bottle job from the usual players. Absolutely sickening.

Back