Tonight's Games

Kilmarnock have taken 4 times as many points off of the filth as we have this season and scalped them in a cup so we can’t really criticise them or McInnes in the slightest regardless of tonights cricket score.
Killie dropped their keeper

Still capable of F-ing this up.

Hold!
Really hope so.
Thought I would watch this game and all I succeeded in doing is reminding myself how much I despise Hamilton Academical FC.
Their pitch, the fouling, dissent, time wasting, blocking quick free kicks, off the ball barging, stealing yards at throw ins, constant niggling, playacting and gamesmanship.
It’s all still there.
Some teams do some of these things, Hamilton manage them all and more.
They would get football withering on the vine.
I was delighted to see the back of these chancers and live in hope they stay exactly where they are.

Really hope so.
Thought I would watch this game and all I succeeded in doing is reminding myself how much I despise Hamilton Academical FC.
Their pitch, the fouling, dissent, time wasting, blocking quick free kicks, off the ball barging, stealing yards at throw ins, constant niggling, playacting and gamesmanship.
It’s all still there.

Some clubs do some of these things, Hamilton manage them all and more.
I was delighted to see the back of these chancers and live in hope they stay exactly where they are.
Every club in the world do all of those things.

I'm glad we won yesterday so I would stop hearing stupid suggestions that we should take Del as manager. He's done a fantastic job there but there's levels to this.
Some of our fans are very inward looking, I've seen a few 'he knows what its about' blah blah about Mcinnes and some players.

I know what it's all about but I struggle to manage a shite sometimes let alone our club.

Really hope so.
It’s all still there.
Some teams do some of these things, Hamilton manage them all and more.
Bizarre post of the night that. Never done us a bad turn, plenty of clubs did. Including their opponents tonight.

Some of our fans are very inward looking, I've seen a few 'he knows what its about' blah blah about Mcinnes and some players.

I know what it's all about but I struggle to manage a shite sometimes let alone our club.
Constipation can be a right bummer

Would you get rid of all referees?
It’s a simple question yet unsure what reference it has to my point, I just stated I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of prem clubs decide to ditch VAR.

Not based on this one decision tonight with Gordon of course but based on a number of issues pointed out by clubs that has led to this vote.

My opinion is to keep VAR but to implement it more efficiently.

No point in having a go at Kilmarnock, they fuckers have done what we should have done to Motherwell, Ross County, Dundee and them! Yet another season goes by and we’re watching this! A good start for change will be to get this fucking cup won then on to the wholesale changes for next season!

Turned the Celtic game off after their first goal.

Idah elbows the Killie player in the nose, resulting in a burst nose. He's down holding his face but Don Robertson doesn't think the game should be stopped. They go up and score.

It's a foul every day of the week, so why wasn't it pulled back? We got a goal chalked off against them for a foul in the build up.

Back