Tonights Live games, Arsenal v Chelsea, Leicester v Southampton & Lazio v Juve.

A lot of the Chelsea players appear to think the season is already finished with the minute amount of effort they are putting in.

That Jackson’s a dud. Coisty trying to polish a turd saying he’s young and he’ll improve.

Just me thinking Arsenal.are.superior with Havertz in false 9 rather than Jesus or Nketieh as a traditional striker?

If you are Chilwell, Sterling or Palmer you must be looking at the rest of the Chelsea team and thinking "I've got to get the %^*& out of this basket case"

What’s the all time record win for Arsenal in this fixture? Whatever it is, they can surpass it tonight if they want it

Was saying that to my mates, and we were all of the same opinion.

Your literally like who the %^*& is that to the vast majority of their players. It's bizarre

Even the guys who start nowadays…Madueke, Disasi, Badiashile…. No idea where any of these guys came from

Ben White on a hat-trick. Jeezo, that's poor.

Chelsea's defence is a 40 year old Tiago Silva and nobody else. If he isn't playing, you can hear the clown-music from outside the M25.

Performance for the ages from Arsenal. Even in the first half the interlinking was a thing of beauty. It's a shame financial fixing FC are a thing or they would definitely win this league.

Back