Too much dead wood throughout the club.

Players I would keep, but I know its not possible for various reasons!
Butland
Yilmaz
Sterling
Souttar???
Diomande
Cantwell
Danilo
McCausland
Cortez If possible
Sima but out with our price
Plus young players like McKinnon and Rice need to be trusted more!
I have some concern around Yilmaz, not about his ability but his fitness, he gets injured a lot. This means depending on an aging Barisic or playing Sterling at LB and missing his influence in midfield.

Sam Lammers is a ‘striker’ who had scored four goals in four years before joining us.

As I said last summer, when we signed him. For whatever reason I was trawling through youtube and there was a 5/10 minutes segment on him and I thought he looked quite good.

After that, there was some Rangers blogger/youtuber came on and highlighted his stats.

So I was casting doubts before a ball was kicked in earnest.

What was he? A striker who doesn't score goals or an attacking midfielder who doesn't do assists?

Quite simply an unfathomable signing. Not that he was alone there.

We have a commitment to buy Diamonde, we have 1st options on Cortes and Sima, we looking at up to 15mill I’d guess, might get Cortes as a season loan due to his early injury which would help?

Tav will obviously stay and play. Goldson and Matondo will stay because nobody will match their wages. I think the rest will go.
You say Tav will obviously stay and play and you may well be correct ,but god fekin help us if he does. He is done mate done and no amount of fanboys or stats are going to stop him blundering against the scum as per and the dropping of points will continue until people realise that a team needs defenders to won leagues.

I have some concern around Yilmaz, not about his ability but his fitness, he gets injured a lot. This means depending on an aging Barisic or playing Sterling at LB and missing his influence in midfield.

I've been fighting the kid's corner from day one but am sick of him now tbh. Made of glass.

FWIW, I'm not entirely convinced Sterling is going to be player we can rely on to be fit consistently either.

You say Tav will obviously stay and play and you may well be correct ,but god fekin help us if he does. He is done mate done and no amount of fanboys or stats are going to stop him blundering against the scum as per and the dropping of points will continue until people realise that a team needs defenders to won leagues.

I was brought up with my old man regaling me with tales of the team he grew up just after WW2 and the Iron Curtain defence. (Although Willie Thornton was his childhood idol)

Brown, Young, Shaw, McColl, Woodburn and Cox. - The Iron Curtain. I could have rhymed the whole team off when I was still in primary school.

In Tav, Borna and Goldson, we have the shower curtain.

I don't take any pleasure from slagging off our players, but when you see the same, same old mistakes and one of them has a major feck up in them every game, and it's been going on for five out of the last six years, what are you supposed to do?

I'm just sick to the back teeth of watching incompetence.

After tonight’s performance Clement has got ring the changes throughout the club in the summer. The untouchables need to punted.

Back