Took a wee walk around Ibrox after the game/pub yesterday, as the fog was hanging about. A few photos.

Great pictures.

As an aside, yesterday was almost 30 years to the day that the Club Deck opened. The weather conditions weren't too dissimilar.

It was 21st December 1991 and we played Dundee United. We won 2-0 with a Super Ally double.

Last edited:
TBH, I was bricking it as I could see that ref abandon the game in the last five minutes.
Fortunately it didn't come to that.

As a few posters have alluded to, yesterday reminded me so much of when I started going to Ibrox back in the mid 70's.

Said as much to my son as we left the ground. So the opportunity to get a few photos had to be taken.

The good old days of going to Ibrox, especially mid week, on dark winter nights, great days, great memories from my youth.

Living down the road now, and as I've said, yesterday brought back some great memories and I'm glad the photos have been so kindly recieved.

Cheers.

Would've been great to have had a wander around in this atmosphere before the game. I just made to the ground at kick-off trying to get there thanks to Larkhall trains being off, though. Haha

Back