torbett

The entire sordid story is about to revealed concerning the cover-up by the plastic Irish franchise in the East End, and not before time.
If that’s the case the football authorities need to take action, it’s shameful! We all know they’re hoping it just disappears all the same!

The media play their ace card against us and it actually centres around Hibs covering up a known paedophile and our club carrying out the protection and diligence required when called upon once an accusation is made.

Big Jock Knew about the vile capers at Celtic and so will everyone else soon

Surely the English press are going to show a lot of interest in this with what happened at Crewe and Barry Bennell being national news.

Torbett pleading not guilty is Celtic Football clubs worst fear.

A trail the press can’t ignore. The full depth of what has taken place inside Celtic Park laid bare in court.

What happened, who knew, and how it was hidden.

Jack McGinn must be shitting himself.

The roll call of witnesses could get very interesting. This is the East End plastic Irish franchise's worst nightmare coming true. Who knew and who then covered up ?

Prior to Whyte's trial there was a huge amount of time and effort spent on the vetting of potential jury members. I sincerely hope that the legal authorities in Scotland expend a similar effort on the appointment of jury members prior to Mr Torbett's trial. It might be helpful towards this end if our supporters used social media to get this message across.

It’s a minor point, in truth, but I don’t think Torbett’s trial started today. As far as I’m aware it was simply another ‘preliminary hearing’. Strange that it merits not a single mention in the media though.

Its beyond parody that our national TV broadcaster would completely ignore this MASSIVE story.

Yet have a dig at Rangers

Quite how this is to become mainstream and the general public get the chance to fully understand what has gone on in the complete knowledge of the football authorities the thousands of Celtic fans (who continued to fund the organisation).

Shameful, words fail me that we share a planet and a city with such.

There will be no justice for the victims in this case, nor will there be justice for the public in this country that is what is at stake with this trial, had the tims been unsure of the outcome then the trial would not take place imo. It will sure be a very action packed month of June for us Bears.

Back