Training today

I would much rather he took training (his actual priority) and got to work with the players than get a twitter announcement a couple of hours earlier that actually changed nothing. We knew it was Beale from the weekend, when it was tweeted didnt make any difference. But, to the players, for them to see he demanded standards etc immediately, could be beneficial.
Straight to work, why would anyone have a problem with that?

DDon't be
I would much rather he took training (his actual priority) and got to work with the players than get a twitter announcement a couple of hours earlier that actually changed nothing. We knew it was Beale from the weekend, when it was tweeted didnt make any difference. But, to the players, for them to see he demanded standards etc immediately, could be beneficial.
Don't be daft mate. That's far too much common sense for FF. The people need something to moan about!!

Apparently he pushed training so he could take it and had the players doing fitness tests. No fu.cking about. What's not to love.

I seen Jordan Campbell from The Athletic report that fitness tests were done yesterday but there wasn’t so not sure why this is being spoken about. It was just really good football sessions is what I was told from someone involved in it.

I seen Jordan Campbell from The Athletic report that fitness tests were done yesterday but there wasn’t so not sure why this is being spoken about. It was just really good football sessions is what I was told from someone involved in it.

Yeah I’m with you on this, there was lots of high intensity stuff in small spaces but no actual fitness testing.

Jordan Campbell says there was, you say there wasn’t. What makes you right and him wrong lol

Team meeting. Set out objectives. Let’s start with full points leading up to OF game, then pump them at Ibrox, for starters.

From Alfie's Instagram yesterday, it looked like the team were back to doing 5-a-side games on the small pitches - don't recall them being a big feature of Gio's training but we would see highlights of them frequently under Gerrard & Beale.

It should be though if you are not happy getting a great wage to kick a ball about for a club like Rangers you should not be here.
Yeah but most of them are not fans like us with that perspective. Modern players.

And to be honest, no matter what job or walk of life, if people don't have respect and a connection with their manager then you won't get the most out of them.

Why can’t some fans bear to see this player moved on? Quite incredible after his unprofessional antics
If that’s the managers decision I’m good with it, would rather see him fit and going again before a decision is made but it’s down to the manager. Not the only one who has been incredibly unprofessional and underwhelming this season. Guess we will see what happens over the next month.

If the club think I’ll be so fickle enough that a 13 second training video will remove any hanging concerns I’ve got about a risky managerial appointment…. We’re going to win the f*cking league!!
Ryan Kent giving the keeper the eyes and bending one in the top far corner… Michael Beale’s healing hands

Thats where i read it too mate.

Back