Tramps heading to George Square

If you look at the markings on the ground,

Totally staged.

When you look at the markings on the ground and the broken bottle, you realise they have both sat in the exact same position. Which means that one of them got up after their photo and the other sat down for their photo in the exact same spot.

They never really put much thought into it.

He could have been easily traced with the size of his feet :D

That’s as tinpot as you can get! Playing all the songs we played last season, and trying desperately to organise a gathering at George Square. They were arranging to meet up in Merchant City where all their new Republican slophouses are. I know that from the rattlers in my work, and they had around the 2000 number going.

They give a %^*& that much about this title, that they can’t even arrange to have a mass gathering without trying to copy the team they claim to hate more than anything.

Tinpot scum rat bastards.
There even that bad at celebration aswell fitting for them.

If you look at the markings on the ground,

Totally staged.

When you look at the markings on the ground and the broken bottle, you realise they have both sat in the exact same position. Which means that one of them got up after their photo and the other sat down for their photo in the exact same spot.

They never really put much thought into it.
I see it now mate. The problem is people are not looking for that as happens with other propaganda.

I'm not comparing it to ukraine, but on the bbc website live updates on the war, they were explaining how they have to study stuff, just like you've done here, before going ahead with it.

It's all about first impressions and by this time it's too late.

I sit here tonight wondering what will be left of our beautiful city tomorrow

Please, pray with me for Glasgow

Mind folk actually wrote shite like that last year and meant it
Exactly. Totally selective, as was proven when the Tartan Army congregated in London and trampled on flower beds etc two months after our George Square party. The people that wrote this shit have probably got these Tweets pre-written in a document, ready to copy and paste when it's Rangers fans or the club itself doing something. They're just at it.

Back