Transfer Deadline Day Thread

There are reports in France about Konate that’s where it’s coming from. The papers here picked it up - the Scotsman.

Looks like it was a story to drum up interest even today the mentally challengeds got linked with him. There was strong talk of a move to Turkey as well.

Posted at 20:5720:57
'I was desperate to come to Celtic '
Celtic
New Celtic defender Greg Taylor has wasted no time introducing himself to Celtic fans with exactly what they want to hear.
“It’s been a whirlwind of a day but I’m over the moon to be here and thankfully that’s it over the line,” Greg Taylor told Celtic TV. “As soon as I knew of Celtic’s interest, I was desperate to come, so it’s been a great day, certainly now that it’s done.
“It’s massive club, everyone knows that, and I’m here to win trophies, it’s as simple as that and I can’t wait to hopefully be a part of it. I’m delighted to be a Celtic player, and I want to try and impress the fans, and obviously the manager.
“A club this size wants to win trophies and they have done over the past few years, and now that I’m here, I want to help the team win more trophies.”

Another turncoat
What a stain on his family’s name

Broadfoot to Morton?! That will go down well with St Mirren fans.

Wee Frazer Aird released by DU, hope he gets a decent club, would like him to do well.

Looks like it was a story to drum up interest even today the mentally challengeds got linked with him. There was strong talk of a move to Turkey as well.

Yeah saw that, Fenerbache. Would be amazing but there’s little chance. Still holding out hope though haha.

Posted at 20:5720:57
'I was desperate to come to Celtic '
Celtic
New Celtic defender Greg Taylor has wasted no time introducing himself to Celtic fans with exactly what they want to hear.
“It’s been a whirlwind of a day but I’m over the moon to be here and thankfully that’s it over the line,” Greg Taylor told Celtic TV. “As soon as I knew of Celtic’s interest, I was desperate to come, so it’s been a great day, certainly now that it’s done.
“It’s massive club, everyone knows that, and I’m here to win trophies, it’s as simple as that and I can’t wait to hopefully be a part of it. I’m delighted to be a Celtic player, and I want to try and impress the fans, and obviously the manager.
“A club this size wants to win trophies and they have done over the past few years, and now that I’m here, I want to help the team win more trophies.”

Another turncoat
the guys a rat how he can look himself in the mirror is beyond me scumbag

No Rangers fan comes out with this pish.

Greg Taylor
@GregGregtaylor

·
1h

What an honour to sign for this massive club!! Can’t wait to get started and to play in front of the fans at Celtic park. It’s such a special day for me and my family. I will see you all soon

@CelticFC
The guy’s a no mark , only thing I can remember about him on the park is an attempted assault on Joey Barton.
Still at least he’ll be able to laugh about it now with his new team mates.

I just watched Greg Taylor's interview on scum TV on YouTube. It's fucking disgusting. What's his dad going to do now? Go to the knewcamp to support him? Absolute scumbags.

You can understand Taylor wanting to step up his career away from tinpot Killie but fook me if he’s a Rangers fan then I’m brad pitt. Imagine playing in front of those terrorist loving paedo harbouring scumbags? Greg, what the %^*& have you done son. What have you done.

Can’t we just accept that taylor claimed he wasa gers fan and signed for them instead of having the thread derail into a thread on one of their signings

Is Taylor the wee dick who was sent off for a shocker of a challenge on Barton?

Those here, and elsewhere, who knew of him claimed he was a massive Rangers fan and it was totally out of character.

Back