Travel Club

Surely if people followed the team in Europe they would make gold no bother?

I’ve scraped into gold with 1 Euro trip.

No historical points for Euro games, no historical for being a member of the TC and no add on sh!te.
Clearly not there's plenty on here that are in silver for one reason or another who had high TC points, boring debate now though the club are incompetent at everything they do ticket wise.

St allocation Tickets have been cut for hospitality and corporate

They cant give me an answer where the 10 percent of tickets cut from busses have went. I’ve said it’s embarrassing our managing director didn’t even know the tickets got cut
These 2 points in particular are a disgrace man.

For all the people in the other thread asking how the board treat us with disdain, case and fucking point.

Clearly not there's plenty on here that are in silver for one reason or another who had high TC points, boring debate now though the club are incompetent at everything they do ticket wise.
They’ve obviously not ticked all the boxes for 5 years then.

I started the season in Silver due to the Euro add ons moving the threshold up on last season so I would happily see the TC come back as I would only lose 15 points and sit comfortably in Gold instead of right at the threshold.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

They’ve used excel spreadsheets before, I’m pretty sure they’ve got someone smart enough they could assign the task of managing the TC to

At least call a spade, a spade and just say they can’t be bothered. That’s the worst excuse I’ve ever heard

MyGers has raised at least £2.2m in the last 2 seasons + add ons, yet the club have a system from the 1990s :D

Pathetic
Stewart Robertson publicly stated Rangers were investing in the ticketing side of the operation ...

Just more moonbeams

Last edited:
I genuinely hate just about every aspect of our club right now.

- Boardroom so out of touch with fans.

- Boardroom always looking weak.

- Communication or lack of.

- Attitude towards support.

- Recruitment.

- Ticketing system/Communication around it.

- Website is pish.

- Players have been an utter embarrassment.

There's probably more.

I genuinely hate just about every aspect of our club right now.

- Boardroom so out of touch with fans.

- Boardroom always looking weak.

- Communication or lack of.

- Attitude towards support.

- Recruitment.

- Ticketing system/Communication around it.

- Website is pish.

- Players have been an utter embarrassment.

There's probably more.
Yep, and its not all new problems for the people who will try to shut it down. The difference is they got away with it all last year because of Gerrard and the team basically.

Now we're not looking good on the park, focus does naturally turn to stuff like this as there is little wiggle room for mistakes.

Leaderless shambles right now.

Here’s a thought, why can’t the club record these focus group sessions so everyone can hear the responses?

Get participants permission before starting and there’s no issue with video recording it

Stewart Robertson publicly stated Rangers were investing in the ticketing side of the operation ...

Just more moonbeams
Ohh yes, in response to the Ross County fiasco

Comical Ali stuff as usual; say something and the gullibles will lap it up

Just to reiterate again, the club were aware of a cock up in October with the Q2 update and people being temporarily promoted from silver to gold. I have no idea why this was denied in the focus group that @Uncle Albert attended tonight. It was confirmed to me on 4th Feb that they realised there was an error in October.

They did, however, say January wasn’t an error so they’re being consistent about that

Back