Travel Club

lalsger

I'm on 1 point. I live in Holland, so obviously desperate to get a Feyenoord ticket...but don't feel confident that 1 point will do it. Time will tell I suppose!
Do you know any Feyenoord fans for home end tickets worst case scenario ? What’s the thoughts in Holland , are they still as mad as they were in the early 2000’s?

das

Nevermind them, flights already booked!
In that case then I would agree with next to zero. Especially if there is more than one flight like vienna.

I would think most people already in the travel club will have some points by now given maximum points are 13 and there have been a few games with knockbacks

Grommitt

Official Ticketer
I've booked a return to Porto (out Wed; back Fri) for £143 with Iberia which includes a stopover of about 1 to 2 hours in Madrid both ways. That is out of London where I live.

I'm sure there will be plenty other similar deals if you look to fly out of other airports than your local one. Of course, there will be extra costs in getting to / from that airport, but my point is that all routes need to be explored, especially for cost-concious fans such as me.

bobally

In that case then I would agree with next to zero. Especially if there is more than one flight like vienna.

I would think most people already in the travel club will have some points by now given maximum points are 13 and there have been a few games with knockbacks
Do we get a point for Bern though ;)

Kurt Russell

Might as well apply, get kb'd, and at least that's 1 point to start you off.