Triple01s (Rangers related) (apparently)

No. From what I can see on Twitter they are Kurdish.

Why does it matter though? They are promoting the club which is more than many will do.

People on here celebrated last year because lulu shouted “we are the people” on Graham Norton. So why the negativity with this?

Last edited:

Why does it matter though? They are promoting the club which is more than many will do.

People on here celebrated last year because lulu shouted “we are the people” on Graham Norton. So why the negativity with this?
Im not negative at all to this! Im into it! Also blow that lots theory that only white folk support rangers and if you aint white you have to support them. For me that is a good thing! And when i say makes sense they would either be or have links to the UB as they got that level of access to rangers and the stadium.

Last edited:

Im not negative at all to this! Im into it! Also blow that lots theory that only white folk support rangers and if you aint white you have to support them. For me that is a good thing! And when i say makes sense they would either be or have links to the UB as they got that level of access to rangers and the stadium.
spider-man-pointing-meme-used-to.jpg

I never once said I was outraged about violence. In fact I never mentioned anything about violence.

I was laughing at the state of them cutting about in gimp masks and pointing out NWA were world famous and actually very good so not even a close comparison.
Well the comparison was clearly related to controversial lyrics involving violence so maybe you should’ve wrapped your head around that before piping up.

What a thread :D

Far from my kind of music but to those outraged at the content, if you've managed to go through life not liking music that glorifies crime, drugs and violence I feel for you! Don't listen to any of The Who's early stuff

Far from my kind of music but to those outraged at the content, if you've managed to go through life not liking music that glorifies crime, drugs and violence I feel for you! Don't listen to any of The Who's early stuff
There must be more meaning to the hare krishna mahamantra than I thought :))

Everyone, anyone. We are the people.
I see lads in town wearing these balaclava things, obviously into this scene.

Who cares how they want to talk, or how their music sounds. It’s a sub-culture, and these boys are promoting Rangers through it. I think it’s great. I even like the tune innit.

Mate I thought I spoke utter Lillian gish, then you post... please STFU ,,PROMOTING THE CLUB

Good luck to them! I haven't listened to it and never will but neither would they want to listen to the music I like.
EDIT just heard it on twitter. It's really not that bad. Not my thing but its hardly the ear rape I expected from this thread.
The balaclavas are embarrassing and more suited to the other mhob, and if they are Scottish and singing in that accent its hilarious but each to their own.
Now back to my Slayer albums for me.

Last edited:

The who?

Not my kind of music, but then Im sure that is more down to a generation thing more than anything else. Hats off to the guys for nailing their colours to the mast and for that I applaud them!

Looking on their tiktok they love Kent and he's said something in 1 of their videos.

Ross Wilson: So Ryan, if we get your fave group to play at Ibrox will you sign a new deal?

Give it a rest. Last season we had Bassey, Kent, Aribo, Kamara, Roofe, Morelos and Tav all promoting these guys.

Scottish football is a total laughing stock in England, particularly London. But with a mixture of a European run and a changing room full of South Londoners/guys from the black community, our profile was raised. I know of 2 black Arsenal fans who bought our third shirt - mainly because they thought we were “cool”. If this keeps our profile going then it can only be a good thing.

This ^

They're huge Rangers fans and have been working their arse off for the last couple of years making music. During 55, their lyrics came to the attention of some of our players and it snowballed.

I think Bisgrove has his faults, but TBF, he's made a real attempt at involving Rangers fans who are in the arts/music/design/fashion scenes. Even if it's not always public. Just getting the idea of a "cool" Rangers out there and relevant people, he's very good at it.

People always moaned about how Celtic stole a march on us in terms of PR on that front, then when we try do something about it, it's still criticised.

Because its sh1t?
That’s subjective. I’m an older bear it’s not my cup of tea. I like my music, Dire Straits , Maiden etc. But that doesn’t mean this powerdrill stuff is “ shit” just because our older ones don’t like it. Each to their own.

That’s subjective. I’m an older bear it’s not my cup of tea. I like my music, Dire Straits , Maiden etc. But that doesn’t mean this powerdrill stuff is “ shit” just because our older ones don’t like it. Each to their own
Grime is not age defined

What a pile of steaming dug shyte
I'm sort of liking it..The wee man's listens to similar stuff. Very well produced . In fact if they bring out a 7" I will buy an extra for your box

You are sounding like my Auld Man when He first heard me playing the Pistols
He thought I should have been playing. Tiny bubbles by Sidney Devine followed by Stop your tickling Jock by Fran and Anna..

Last edited:
Back