Trophy Day TV Coverage

The game will be available to those on the VST.

The game will NOT be available within the UK on PPV since Sky are showing it live.

The game will be available to those overseas, or 'overseas', who either have an Unlimited subscription or who purchase the RangersTV Unlimited 3 Day Pass (available now).

A tip which I should probably keep to myself, those who purchased a 3 Day Pass on the afternoon of the St Johnstone game in midweek will probably find it might cover them for tomorrow. I asked earlier in the season and was told it was 72 hours from time of purchase. No guarantees that will work though. I suspect the midweek offering was meant to be a 2 Day Unlimited Pass and they screwed up.

With regards to timing - and this is only a guess - I'm not sure we will see anything other than the normal build-up, timing wise, pre-match. Hopefully we do get an extended post-match show though as that's when the real action is. Hopefully.

Finally, I suggest logging in early, whether you are VST, overseas or 'overseas'. Watch Live button normally goes red circa 1 hour before kick-off and takes you to the Placeholder screen.

Do you know how to screen share to TV from mobile, if a persons mobile has an "overseas" IP address, but their TV is still set up to their home wifi / IP address?

Do you know how to screen share to TV from mobile, if a persons mobile has an "overseas" IP address, but their TV is still set up to their home wifi / IP address?
I don't mate. I've seen folk struggle to cast from phone to tv when using a VPN but that's because they are on different networks due to the VPN. Screen mirroring seems to work better.

However, given this is a home match and available to VST viewers then it might be that you don't need to use your VPN to stream the match, only to purchase it. See post #24 for an explanation. No guarantees though.

I think a 3pm finish sounds about right considering there's no crowd? Trophy lifted by 2.40pm then a few interviews. They're not gonna be doing laps of honour to some banners for half an hour.

Tom was saying on wed night that rtv will be access all areas on Saturday.i wouldn’t be surprised if Emma is presenting the show from the rangers tv platform on the main stand tomorrow.

Using this thread for a bit of advice please.

Got people coming round for game tomorrow but I don't have Sky Sports, the wean has an amazon firestick in her room so......

Instead of phoning up virgin to upgrade to sky sports can I use the firestick to purchase a day pass from NowTv, will that cover the Channel we are on tomorrow and when should I make the purchase??

Cheers

I started a thread yesterday on the H&H daily update when David Edgar had some cryptic clues on a special event on Sunday but admin chopped it

Must be Dubai Loyal involved ?

Got people coming round for game tomorrow but I don't have Sky Sports, the wean has an amazon firestick in her room so......

Instead of phoning up virgin to upgrade to sky sports can I use the firestick to purchase a day pass from NowTv, will that cover the Channel we are on tomorrow and when should I make the purchase??

Cheers
Might get some info here:

Last edited:
This is what pisses me off about the bbc. I only really get to see gerrards interviews on here and this is where their stance is all wrong.

They'll chase you up to pay their license, but being the kunts they are, why should i pay for their service.

When i do watch the games on sky, it's at the mates hut and by the time he's doing an interview, the english language becomes a problem for me.

For a service that depends on the public to keep them in business, it's time they were pulled. I'd love a mass boycott from Rangers fans, but I understand plenty dont want to get into any bother and that's fair enough.

I don't mate. I've seen folk struggle to cast from phone to tv when using a VPN but that's because they are on different networks due to the VPN. Screen mirroring seems to work better.

However, given this is a home match and available to VST viewers then it might be that you don't need to use your VPN to stream the match, only to purchase it. See post #24 for an explanation. No guarantees though.

Actually turns out Nord VPN has an option to look for local networks while "abroad", so that you can still link to TV and printers and whatever else while using it.

Actually turns out Nord VPN has an option to look for local networks while "abroad", so that you can still link to TV and printers and whatever else while using it.
That could be a handy bit of info.

Nevertheless, I'd point you again to post #24 regarding whether you need your VPN tomorrow to stream the match. You certainly need it to purchase the 3 Day Unlimited Pass - if you're not a VST viewer - but I don't think you will need the VPN active to stream the match. Certainly as an Unlimited subscriber I've not had to use my VPN for home matches but I can't recall if that also applied to those screened live on Sky.

Cheers
As @Valley Bluenose said mate. If I don’t do RTV it’ll now TV for sky sports day pass.

Cheers
Better getting a now tv stick mate, works the exact same as the Amazon stick but is compatible with sky tv. I tried all sorts to link up now tv to the fire stick without success. B&M where doing them with a built in months sports pass for £20 maybe still doing it

Cheers
Day pass from NowTV will be fine...if the app is on the Firestick.

Just had the email. Coverage starts at 1155hrs. Emma Dodds with Neil McCann and John Brown. Clive and KT on comms.

Also mentions Deputy Chairman John Bennett being present and says Leon Balogun will make a guest appearance ‘exclusively for season ticket holders’ before the game. No idea what that’s about and how/why it’s exclusively for ST holders. All will be revealed tomorrow I guess.

Back