Troubled Tom

Never have and never will.
It's time some of our own called them out for what they are and for what they're doing.

I won't hold my breath.[/Q

That breath will be a long train coming home.

It is utterly disgusting how ex Rangers players, who only get the media gig in the first place because of us, won't or refuse to stand up for us or get rattled into the filth.

The perfect example, and I've met the man, he is a perfect gentleman, he was treated disgracefully by the SFA and our scum press, not least by James Traynor, is our own Gordon Smith. Who could do a job at our club. He has the manner and the skills.

However on Monday, May 3rd, 1999, in the aftermath of the scum shame game, he said the impending SC final between us and the filth (29th I think) should be played behind closed doors.

What did we do wrong that day? Score goals? Win the league and celebrate with our own fans after winning the title? What did Rangers fans do wrong that day? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Yet we have an ex Ranger saying we should play an upcoming cup final behind closed doors?

Contrast Gordon Smith, who at that time had nothing to do with the club, other than being an ex player, and the hatred oozing out of the present day filth ambassador?

What I have to ask is why are we wired to 'play the game' and use 'dignified silence' against vermin who want us dead?

Facts won't get in the way of their conspiracies and hatred.

They probably think all our 54 titles are tainted due to mason referees and anti catholic agendas.

It's quite sad that their official ambassador is so bitter as there would be no point in trying to reason with him

That 10/1 ratio is amusing. Won't this be the first time anyone from the scum has been cited by the CO, if he actually does? :rolleyes:

More threats to our officials. This time though, not by proxy, this is straight from their official mouthpiece and the club itself has warned the authorities to turn a blind eye.
This is gangsterism, pure and simple.

Back