Truly toxic chants from the Celtic support at Dingwall - The Scotsman

Aye.. We're kidding ourselves on if we don't think it happens on both sides, not that it makes it any better.

Do you not notice a wee difference in reporting??

But, whoever does it, f.uckin arseholes.

As a support we've made significant strides and cut out loads of add ons we quite simply didn't need, not there yet but significantly better.

That mob have went back the way big time.

One or two days after the tragic death of Kris Boyd's brother.

Absolutely sickening and once again with the full protection of the Scottish media, PFs office and Police Scotland hierarchy.

A shameful, sinister little shitehole of a country.
It's not what they do mate that bothers me, I can give them some of that shit back if they want to lower the bar. It's the 100% protection they get in this country. As you say, it's sinister and has got worse by each year of devolution.

That lot won a watch when we sleep walked into the that Mickey mouse parliament.

Are you on smack?
Wtf are you on about?! I said I had never heard the song being sung (the Lisbon lions one that seemingly the bheggars are using as justification) and simply asked where and when it was supposed to have been sung. What’s wrong with that?

Walter Smith, carried Tommy Burns’ coffin
Jimmy Bell castigated for showing his reverence for a Celtic player’s passing
Davie Cooper, tragically passed away coaching kids with a Celtic legend.

Obviously scum, but irony not their strongpoint.
As their song goes "And if you know the history"
There are not that many who do.

These counts could be singing these type of songs in the Helen street police station and they’d still find no evidence against them, they could all hop in a police transit van singing all the way to hampden and still they’d not have evidence against them.
They would not get there for all the Rangers fans throwing their kids in front of the polis vans, remember that clown policeman sitting on tv saying that?

I'd prefer it if men could sing whatever they wanted at the football.

Couldn't care less what Tims sing. Never pay them much attention. But I do absolutely despise them and make it obvious.

Rangers need to call this out so it’s in all the rags and sports channels.
Scum fc will have nowhere to hide and can’t possibly make excuses
agree with this the club need to comment on this, these ignorant reptiles need to be dealt with absolute scum of the earth.

I'd prefer it if men could sing whatever they wanted at the football.

Couldn't care less what Tims sing. Never pay them much attention. But I do absolutely despise them and make it obvious.
Just a thought mate. Maybe family members and close friends find it a little bit more difficult to hear. But you carry on in ignorance.

Last edited:
Things like that are far more offensive than "illegal" songs that see Rangers fans put in jail.
Yep calling a supporter of a terrorist group a supporter of a terrorist group is far far worse in Scotland these days.

I honestly couldn't hate these rotten cunts any more. So this absolute scumbag behaviour is exactly befitting of this scourge of humanity.

This needs to go as far as the Scottish Parliament to stamp it out. Totally unacceptable behaviour and a few words from nil by mouth won't cut it.
Any songs Rangers fans sing and they don't like have been outlawed but none as personal, offensive and vile as this.
Police Scotland have been quick enough to arrest Rangers fans on the streets for songs they don't like.
All we ask for is equality and fairness in this country.
Action must be taken.
The Scottish Government are only interested in vilifying Rangers supporters and by extension anybody considered Unionists. It's all part of a propaganda war and any action taken would be heavily biased against us

They are scum. We know that. Most of their support would join in with this song if it wasn’t for the darling reputation they believe they have and worry about so much.

The fact is though both supports have a scummy element that behave like arseholes and go all out to be as offensive as possible. Most sensible people know that.

The biggest difference is how it’s all reported in this country, and that’s what muddies the waters massively.

When we go to George Square it’s riots, carnage etc etc. When they cause chaos at the Trongate area, vandalise listed buildings etc, it’s jubilant Celts turning the city green.

When anyone in our support sings a naughty song, every hack in the country has a piece on it, Nil By Mouth get involved, various bigot groups like Call It Out get involved, and politicians take to their keyboards. When it’s them we only have the Scotsman highlighting it.

Such reporting undoubtedly has an impact on how we are viewed externally.

Quite hilarious seeing them all use this Scotsman piece to try and insinuate that the media is somehow pro us though. And I see they are back claiming that our support belt out the famine song at games every week as well which is another complete lie.

They are scum. We know that. Most of their support would join in with this song if it wasn’t for the darling reputation they believe they have and worry about so much.

The fact is though both supports have a scummy element that behave like arseholes and go all out to be as offensive as possible. Most sensible people know that.

The biggest difference is how it’s all reported in this country, and that’s what muddies the waters massively.

When we go to George Square it’s riots, carnage etc etc. When they cause chaos at the Trongate area, vandalise listed buildings etc, it’s jubilant Celts turning the city green.

When anyone in our support sings a naughty song, every hack in the country has a piece on it, Nil By Mouth get involved, various bigot groups like Call It Out get involved, and politicians take to their keyboards. When it’s them we only have the Scotsman highlighting it.

Quite hilarious seeing them all use this Scotsman piece to try and insinuate that the media is somehow pro us though. And I see they are back claiming that our support belt out the famine song at games every week as well which is another complete lie.
A very good post. I'm not sure if NBM have commented on this (I very much doubt it) but I had a back and forth with David Scott recently after he alleged Rangers using 'Four Lads Had a Dream' for a shirt promotion was offensive. This is what we're up against. It's about as pure a football song as you can get, and they wanted to make it a target. His arguments were breathtakingly silly.

As soon as the famine song crept up last year we had the police out immediately and our club spokesman stating bans would be forthcoming etc.

That lot, not a peep. No bans, no investigations or if they say they will, we all know how investigations work with that lot

Remember this from early last season?
No police action taken.
The Provo Slop house hosting it should have lost its licence.
Which pub was this Thornton? It’s not too late so I’m going to write the the licensing board to object at the time of their next Licence renewal.

great post

I await Graham Spiers assailing the Filth support in print to condemn and highlight this disgusting song.
How long will I have to wait?

Our media output doesn’t help us here again. We do have our nutter element but it is nothing like the size of theirs nor do they quite reach the depths of theirs nor embarrass us as often as they do.

We could have a bit of moral high ground here if we had decent PR but we are just a sitting target.

Also for the posters saying they haven't heard poor taste songs being sung by our fans, you are either deaf, in denial or have hardly been to any matches. This element exists in both sets of fans (probably in all sets of football fans tbh) but as above its the media reporting that differs.

That about sums it up.

Colour things as you wish but, there is only one playing field in Scotland and it's not level.

Our act has got cleaner, however, even if it was spotless and their's continued to be grotesque, they will never come under the same pressure of condemnation as we have over the years.
We don't have an impartial press and our politics are geared to hate rangers for its overt Unionism.

The club should have been pro_active in highlighting it last week. Instead we took the dignified silence approach.

Contrast this to how quickly the Celtic board ensured the Kyogo video clip would be headline news on Sky BBC and every other media outlet within hours of it being uploaded.

The Rangers board clearly don't give a toss.
The Celtic support embarras themselves with vile singing and you find a way to blame OUR board for something?!?!? Incredible!

If Celtic won’t address this publicly, then Rangers need to ban their fans from Ibrox again.

If they object to it, then Rangers make it absolutely clear the reasons why.

Less than a year ago this hypocritical Nationalist creep was in contact with the Police regarding alleged chants from Rangers fans.

You just know he'll have no issue with the shameful chants from the vermin on Saturday.

This pricks really have to be called out over their selective moral outrage.

If Celtic won’t address this publicly, then Rangers need to ban their fans from Ibrox again.

If they object to it, then Rangers make it absolutely clear the reasons why.
Not a chance unfortunately the club will do that but they should certainly be asking why the cops don't find it appropriate to be investigating it.

Less than a year ago this hypocritical Nationalist creep was in contact with the Police regarding alleged chants from Rangers fans.

You just know he'll have no issue with the shameful chants from the vermin on Saturday.

This pricks really have to be called out over their selective moral outrage.
Police Scotland are just as bad

Very peculiar behaviour from 'Rangers fans' on here coming on to talk about bad songs our fans sing.
What's even more peculiar is Rangers fans coming into the thread to confidently tell us we don't sing songs about an ex celtic player when in fact there are songs and they have been sung by idiots in our support. That particular poster brought it into the thread, no one else, so those of you who don't like the truth should take it up with him.

This latest song sung by that lot is utterly vile. The difference is the reporting of it or, to be more precise, the lack of it when it's compared to the way in which they report on our support. This would be headline news if it was Rangers supporters.

What's even more peculiar is Rangers fans coming into the thread to confidently tell us we don't sing songs about an ex celtic player when in fact there are songs and they have been sung by idiots in our support. That particular poster brought it into the thread, no one else, so those of you who don't like the truth should take it up with him.

This latest song sung by that lot is utterly vile. The difference is the reporting of it or, to be more precise, the lack of it when it's compared to the way in which they report on our support. This would be headline news if it was Rangers supporters.
But the thread isn't about our fans, It is about our beloved legends being mocked, why anyone would want to delfect from that is bizzare. Go start a thread about how bad our fans are on Kerrydale Street

Back