Trying to sleep

Mikosrightfoot

I don't know about anyone else who, like me, isn't even going to Seville, but, the last couple of nights then I can barely sleep, and, inevitably, when I do nod off, then my mind is just constant permutations of how the game is going to go tomorrow.

Last night I dreamt that we went a goal down and Tavernier equalised before we won it with a long range Barasic screamer by the way.

I don't know about anyone else who, like me, isn't even going to Seville, but, the last couple of nights then I can barely sleep, and, inevitably, when I do nod off, then my mind is just constant permutations of how the game is going to go tomorrow.

Last night I dreamt that we went a goal down and Tavernier equalised before we won it with a long range Barasic screamer by the way.
That's a wet dream

Haven't slept a decent night for the last week. Head hits the pillow and I start thinking about our line up, whether I'd play a back 3 or 4, if it's a back 3 can we cope without Lundstram in midfield.

I slept ok last night but it was a bitty sleep because kept waking up.I had a dream that Morelos was named in the starting line up!

I woke up at 4:30 am this morning after a nightmare. We were playing at Ibrox against Frankfurt when a plane crashed into the stadium, Govan SE Corner, which was empty. For some miraculous reason, no-one was hurt.

The weirdest thing was us Club72 bears were sent back into the bar while they cleaned up the wreckage so the game could be continued.

The other unnerving thing was it was one of my mates who was flying the plane. He walked away from the crash, came into Club72 and ordered a pint.

This game and occasion must be playing tricks with my mind

More realistic than mine the other night when I dreamt Dave McPherson was playing right back.
Could have been worse as I'm pretty sure that, at one point, Sylvester Stallone was playing in goal for us until I realised I was starting to go over the plot for Escape to Victory in my head.

Funnily enough I have slept better the last two/ three nights than I have done in ages.
Did have a dream that neither Jack or Lundstrum played which was a bit weird and disconcerting :oops:

Havnt slept the last 2 nights, doing my head in. Just spend al nite scrolling through twitter and seeing the videos of the troops in Albufeira and Malaga.

Woke up at 5am in a sweat. Had a dream we got denied a penalty with Sakala. Alex Rae was shouting for it on co-comms. Only thing was, it was Angelino of RB Leipzig that fouled him. Thank god, I'm off today.

Notoriously bad sleeper, considering taking some sleeping tablets at 6 tonight. Leaving house at 2 and I can’t sleep on planes.

Trying to sleep tonight would be beyond Tom Cruise himself.

My advice would be get some rest this/Weds avo when you’re brain isn’t expecting it.

At least have a lie down on the couch/bed and grab some REM.

Woke up at 03.30 this morning and was still awake at 06.30, like you I'm not going but my stomach is churning

Ended up in the spare room last night as couldn't sleep for watching Rangers twitter feeds. Feel burst today. Got a half day tomorrow so plan on having an afternoon sleep then get the food and beers in.

Got in from work at 02.30 then fannied about for about half an hour before bed then woke up at fkn 07.00 ffs!! And here i still am.:))

I'm a notoriously bad sleeper but I've not had any issues up until last night. I was in bed for the back of 12 woke up at 4am 1 nil down nightmare! Up for a James Riddle back to bed and up at 7 this morn.

Back